AmpliTube MESA/Boogie is now available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AmpliTube Custom Shop

Teksonik wrote:That's a great sound! Could we hear just a single track please ? I see you've layered several together. Could we have the Amplitube preset please ? I'd like to try it here while I still have some time left on my demo period.......... :)
+1 The presets can be uploaded right onto the Preset XChange for everybody to use.

Yea I can do that... I will upload them now. I would have done a better video but I can't get my screen capture thing to capture the sound for my RME sound card and it just captures the system audio from my normal sound card. Remember the Rectifier models will have a high end fizz you EQ out after. That is what they actually sound like though when you stick a microphone in front of the cab. The Mark IV and III don't have that fizz. The only Rectifier I have owned was the Single Rectifier Rect-O-Verb combo which sounded similar. Different speaker in the combo though. But the Rectifier sound was there just like the bigger models.

Alrighty, if you go to the preset exchange and do a search for monkeymanx I have uploaded the patches. It's odd it doesn't show the amp and cab though but it should work fine.

Should be *Terrance* Hobbs, not "Terrence" under the artist presets.

(Now off to play some Pierced from Within).
Remember the iLokalypse Summer 2013

Samples and presets and free stuff!

monkeymanx wrote:Alrighty, if you go to the preset exchange and do a search for monkeymanx I have uploaded the patches. It's odd it doesn't show the amp and cab though but it should work fine.

Cool thanks! Downloaded, will try them out first thing tomorrow. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Dominus wrote:Should be *Terrance* Hobbs, not "Terrence" under the artist presets.

(Now off to play some Pierced from Within).
That has been updated in 3.15c available in your IK User Area. You can remove the old folder of his before you update or you can uninstall/reinstall.

monkeymanx wrote:Alrighty, if you go to the preset exchange and do a search for monkeymanx I have uploaded the patches. It's odd it doesn't show the amp and cab though but it should work fine.
Thanks a bunch and I'll take a look and ask about the amp/cab display. Also, thanks for the explanation about the presets on their own vs EQ'd, always good to have that info.

Well Poo........I need the Screamer and the Mics to make those presets function as intended but the Custom Shop keeps timing out while trying to connect. Is the site down or ? :?

Doesn't appear to be from this end. Both this computer and the studio comp have a good connection. Was working just fine this morning....my Mesa demos were working then just *poof*..... :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:Well Poo........I need the Screamer and the Mics to make those presets function as intended but the Custom Shop keeps timing out while trying to connect. Is the site down or ? :?

Doesn't appear to be from this end. Both this computer and the studio comp have a good connection. Was working just fine this morning....my Mesa demos were working then just *poof*..... :shrug:
Seems to be working here (I'm not in the same location as our servers so I'm as remote as you are currently) so I'm assuming it was either just a temporary glitch or a problem at one of the hops between you and the servers. Please try again and let me know if you still have issues. Thanks.

Anybody having issues with the AU? It's just throwing an error at me about bad VPA compatibility. I've sent a support ticket, but wondered if it's just me. It's 3.15c I have installed.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Please try again and let me know if you still have issues. Thanks.
I waited awhile and now it's working. Temporary glitch I guess.

Great patches by monkeymanx. :tu:

I think I've changed my mind and will go for the Triple Recto instead of the Dual. Still have a day to decide..... :hihi:

Burillo wrote:marks... i wish they came with a manual. there's so much switches and it's hard to coax anything useful out of them without knowing what you're doing.
I found this video helpful for dialing in different "mark" tones 8)

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:I'll Bach you up and say AmpliTube definitely Handels mic placement & room ambience quite well. :) Oh and it is going to get even better in AmpliTube 4.
:o :hyper: :wheee:

That is annoying , going through the presets and finding you don't own a component oin
the preset. I'd like pure amp presets.

bill45 wrote:That is annoying , going through the presets and finding you don't own a component oin
the preset. I'd like pure amp presets.
If you're just talking about the patches from monkeymanx, you know you can demo whatever pieces of gear that are missing right ? That's what I did with the green screamer stomp, gates, and mic that I was missing. I wanted to hear the patches as they were intended. Then I replaced the demo gear with pieces I already own to see if I could replicate the sound with them........ :tu:

If you're talking about all the Patches in the AT3 library then it would be a hassle to download everything that's missing.......
Last edited by Teksonik on Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Effects”