What's in it for the pirate?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Depends on how the copy protection is implemented i guess. On u-he plugins, the GUI will melt on some cracked versions, or people will be redirected to the purchase page i read. :)

chk071 wrote:Depends on how the copy protection is implemented i guess. On u-he plugins, the GUI will melt on some cracked versions, or people will be redirected to the purchase page i read. :)
Will the computer of the user melt, too? :hihi:

Mushy Mushy wrote:Lowlife's who like to "stick it to the man".
You've just summed up Hyde Park Corner.

Tricky-Loops wrote:
chk071 wrote:Depends on how the copy protection is implemented i guess. On u-he plugins, the GUI will melt on some cracked versions, or people will be redirected to the purchase page i read. :)
At some point, probably. :D

I knew a lad years ago (in the 90s) who used to crack any type of software. It was like doing a crossword for him, something to occupy a little time. With one exception, he had no intention of using any of it and, as far as I know, none of the cracks were ever made public. The only thing he ever cracked and used was a microprocessor emulator which was buggy. He cracked, reversed and patched it to fix a bug (his dept did have legitimate copies).

It's all about the rum.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

chk071 wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:
At some point, probably. :D
They should implement an (endless) tricky loop! :wink:

What's a Pirates favorite fast food restaurant ?????? Anybody ????? Anybody ????????……........……....._...….........Arrrrrrrrghbeeees ( Arby's)

'Tis all about the sunken treasure... Yaaaarh.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

I hope that other thread about robots running our universe is true, and that our universe is being run by a robot pirate on cracked software with copy protection like u-he, and our universe is nearing melt down. Then we can be redirected to the robots web page and we can finally learn the truth.
fedexnman wrote:What's a Pirates favorite fast food restaurant ?????? Anybody ????? Anybody ????????……........……....._...….........Arrrrrrrrghbeeees ( Arby's)
Pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel on his belt buckle. He sits down and orders a drink. The bartender asks him whats up with the steering wheel, pirate says 'Arrrr its driving me nuts.'

KVR Audio Forum Signature is currently unavailable for your web browser.

They get to do what they want because a pirate is free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Robmobius wrote:It's all about the rum.
... and the sodomy.

Mushy Mushy wrote:Why are we doing this again?
It's a good reminder

And newbie users might not have been around the last time it was discussed.

Numanoid wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:Why are we doing this again?
It's a good reminder

And newbie users might not have been around the last time it was discussed.
Well let's discuss the war and Jimmy Saville again just in case people weren't around then either.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”