Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Haven't put this in the main thread just in case. I've got a $100 discount voucher for UVI Sparkverb, apparently it's an exclusive code so i don't know if anyone else can use it. If you want to give it a try, send me a PM. The code is good till Aug 30th.

That is some smart lateral thinking :tu:

I tried that now, on the adress page I put in my information, chose Norway.

but unfortunately, instead of taking me to the final step, the adress page gets reset, and set back to USA.

I can't get it to work without chosing USA it seems

Numanoid wrote:That is some smart lateral thinking :tu:

I tried that now, on the adress page I put in my information, chose Norway.

but unfortunately, instead of taking me to the final step, the adress page gets reset, and set back to USA.

I can't get it to work without chosing USA it seems
DON'T put it in cart before you have registered. You have to have an empty basket.

1. Register with your real address while country chosen is Norway. In phone field just write bla bla bla numbers until the * vanish.
2. Change Country to US.
3. Add Oberheim to cart.
4. Checkout.
You must be able to do it I just did.

When you checkout don't put anything in shipping options - it's a download. Just press "Checkout" - the green button.

Actually I just changed my phone number to my own. I think that you just have to put 0s infront like country code.

Yeah, the key was to log into my account at Musician Friend first. I had forgotten that I had one... :oops:

So now I have at least managed to pay for it :D

Your order has been received. Once it has been processed, you'll receive another email with additional shipping details.

Numanoid wrote:So now I have at least managed to pay for it :D
Same here.....but will the serial arrive? :pray:

I got the license key delivered 10 minutes after receiving the order confirmation :tu:

And the registration at Arturia went smooth too. Nice deal, 50% off the 50% off Arturia price :hyper:

Another cool thing is that Arturia have released an expansion pack for Matrix 12V in July: Ambient Soundscapes

http://arturia.com/products/matrix-12-v/resources

Keep those freebies comin' y'all :love:

What did you pay in the end, Num?

I paid $49, something like €46 converted

As Arturia is asking €84,5 it's almost saving €40, and about 70% off the full price of Matrix 12V

Nice one!

Dear Cedric,

Thanks for shopping at Musician's Friend.

Your order has been received. Once it has been processed, you'll receive another email with additional shipping details.
Got it but no serial yet..

hivkorn wrote:
Dear Cedric,

Thanks for shopping at Musician's Friend.

Got it but no serial yet..
NO YOU DIDN'T do THAT??! I purchased a license for you!

my wife does it but i take the serial from you too ;) (i know it because she always use my second first name wish is not my first name in the mail)

Anyhow, an extra license key from Musician Friend at this price is a good investment. AS LONG AS YOU DON'T REGISTER IT AT ARTURIA.

Wait a week or two when the sale is over at Arturia, then sell it in the market place for €60-70 ;)
Last edited by Numanoid on Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Numanoid wrote:I got the license key delivered 10 minutes after receiving the order confirmation :tu:

And the registration at Arturia went smooth too. Nice deal, 50% off the 50% off Arturia price :hyper:
I haven't received the serial yet... But now it has to go to someone else anyway.
Last edited by Hans25 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”