Zampler Yamaha CS-80

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If anyone is interested..
http://on.fb.me/1QSLPK0
"Everything we hear is an opinion,not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective,not the truth." _ Marcus Aurelius

Great, thanks for sharing the info :tu:

500MB, and 30 SFZ patches, sweet :hyper:

I'm not buying CS80 samples because it makes no point.
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote:I'm not buying CS80 samples because it makes no point.
Huh?!? They are free. :dog:
"Everything we hear is an opinion,not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective,not the truth." _ Marcus Aurelius

Numanoid wrote:Great, thanks for sharing the info :tu:

500MB, and 30 SFZ patches, sweet :hyper:
+1
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Thanks for sharing with us, a nice addition to my Zampler library.

Karma_tba wrote:
david.beholder wrote:I'm not buying CS80 samples because it makes no point.
Huh?!? They are free. :dog:
:dog: :dog: It's meme https://www.gearslutz.com/board/electro ... 0-a-3.html
Murderous duck!

What has a thread from four years ago about somebody not buying a CS-80 on a different site, got to do with this new lib from Beat/Yamaha :?

Numanoid wrote:What has a thread from four years ago about somebody not buying a CS-80 on a different site, got to do with this new lib from Beat/Yamaha :?
Well I'm glad he referenced that. And that someone linked the thread. That was one of the stupidly funniest threads I've ever read.

I haven't yet got to test the sampler instruments on a keyboard. The samples don't sound very interesting however. Maybe I'll run them through Omni2 to get more out of them.

It did get me to consider the CS-80 V2 by Arturia. They're currently having it on sale at -50%. Is it as good as Diva?

Aryaroman wrote:
I haven't yet got to test the sampler instruments on a keyboard. The samples don't sound very interesting however. Maybe I'll run them through Omni2 to get more out of them.
The samples alone are raw and the sfz files are very basic (only key mapping), you should open the "Yamaha CP 80.fxb" file in Beat Zampler and then browse the presets, where Zampler effects and modulations are being used, in order to fully enjoy the library.

But I thought the FXB file is just a compilation of the SFZ files, so that a user can load all the SFZ files as a bank.

Why would they otherwise include SFZ files ?

The sfz files are used only for the mappings, all the other stuff is done in the Zampler .fxb file (ARP, effects, modulation etc).

Is it any point to get this if I already own Arturia CS-80 V2?

pcf wrote:Is it any point to get this if I already own Arturia CS-80 V2?
There was a poem in ancient Rome..About a dog that found two bones...He sniffed the one...He licked the other...He went in circles till he dropped dead!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVGINIsLnqU

Thank you for the link. :tu:

Zampler-Yamaha-DX1-DX5
Zampler-Yamaha-CS80
Zampler-Yamaha-CS40-M
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”