SynthMaster 2.6, 2.7 roadmap, add your feature requests...

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You need to change back to the full skin is all - it happened to me once switching skins - the problem is the settings for skin changes is hidden away in the player skin - I've seen lots of people caught out by this bad design - look under the preset name where it says polyphony - click on the arrows to the right of that 3 times and it brings up the skins - then click on the skin name and you will be able to switch back. Crazy design.

aMUSEd wrote:You need to change back to the full skin is all - it happened to me once switching skins - the problem is the settings for skin changes is hidden away in the player skin - I've seen lots of people caught out by this bad design - look under the preset name where it says polyphony - click on the arrows to the right of that 3 times and it brings up the skins - then click on the skin name and you will be able to switch back. Crazy design.
Thanks for the info, tried several times no success.
Open cubase, new project, synthmaster > player comes up.
Select default or other skin (tried several), closed down project and cubase.
Reopened cubase and new project or exisiting project, no success player only!

Going to try uninstall, delete the KV folder in vstplugins and reinstall again.

Otherwise waiting for a response from their support. It's seems to be holding fast, must be a registration error or something. Im pretty savi (not a knowing all), with systems and installs. Major hiccup :)

SORTED

Browser skin and preset skins need to be changed. Finally thanks

Resolved thank Bultent :) great support.

The update is LOVELY!!! Thank you!

Dasheesh wrote:The update is LOVELY!!! Thank you!
Just so kewl!!!!!

Could we have it so that the arpeggiator is constrained to a scale eg major, natural minor? This would be particularly useful for sequences.

Hey kv337 audio,

thank you for doing such a nice job, finally listening to your customers and such good improvements.The GUI seems to be much more responsive, too, now! Finetunning values is a lot better now.

I have the following feature requests:

1. Panning for modulators
Since we can add modulators now(?), is it possible to add a panning parameter to each modulator, too?

2. More sophisticated glide options

The glide feature is quite rudimentary currently. I would like to see the following options for this:
2a. Polyphonic glide! That's an incredible feature. For a test, have a listen to Korg M3 or better Korg Radias.

2b. Restart selectable envelopes: It's awesome to be able to only restart the volume envelope on a glide for example, or only the filter envelope, so really complex sounds can be built just using glide. For an example, have a listen to PG8X vst.

2c. Glide curves. The current curve from one note to another seems to be linear. I would like to have exponential and logarithmic curves, too! It really improves the glide sound! Example: Korg Radias

Thanks for considering it!

I demand a "Random Preset Generation" function.
I demand spectral synthesis.

Sorry about my bold tone. I am upset because Camel Audio stabbed its Windows user base in the back and went Mac only by selling Alchemy to Apple. I would have owned that synth if it did not happen.

KForte90 wrote:I demand a "Random Preset Generation" function.
I demand spectral synthesis.

Sorry about my bold tone. I am upset because Camel Audio stabbed its Windows user base in the back and went Mac only by selling Alchemy to Apple. I would have owned that synth if it did not happen.
Once I add modal dialog functionality to the GUI framework I'll add a lot of new dialogs for a lot of things :)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Please add a master filter that applies to both layers. I know it can be similarly accomplished by linking each layer's filter to the Easy knob, but I see this as more of a workaround.

xcentric wrote:Please add a master filter that applies to both layers. I know it can be similarly accomplished by linking each layer's filter to the Easy knob, but I see this as more of a workaround.
The problem with that is each layer is independent of each other.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
xcentric wrote:Please add a master filter that applies to both layers. I know it can be similarly accomplished by linking each layer's filter to the Easy knob, but I see this as more of a workaround.
The problem with that is each layer is independent of each other.
What if you allowed us to route both layers into one filter like sylenth?
~Pyrotek45

Hi!

I'd have a not so tiny request :)

Visual feedback. When I automate wavetable morphing, the visible waveform morphed realtime. Also when I automate for example filter cutoff, the movement range would be visible and the point where cutoff is moving.

please ^^

Lejurai wrote:Hi!

Visual feedback. When I automate wavetable morphing, the visible waveform morphed realtime. Also when I automate for example filter cutoff, the movement range would be visible and the point where cutoff is moving.

please ^^
When you automate through the host app the UI is refreshed, doesnt that happen for you ?
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
Lejurai wrote:Hi!

please ^^
When you automate through the host app the UI is refreshed, doesnt that happen for you ?
That way yes. With my request I meant modulations :oops: Like toss lfo to filter and the affected range would be visible :D

Sorry my bad :)

Return to “KV331 Audio”