Camel Audio Alchemy for PC

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What is the situation with trying to get the old libraries from Camel Audio Alchemy? I know obviously the site has shut and that Alchemy is now integrated into Logic 10.2. So there is no way that Alchemy will have a PC update or indeed a mac update for non-logic users.

I would love to get hold of Artificial Intelligence but only if there is a legitimate way to do so. I own most of the libraries as well as the full version of Alchemy
Sonar Producer X3

quietman wrote:I would love to get hold of Artificial Intelligence but only if there is a legitimate way to do so. I own most of the libraries as well as the full version of Alchemy
There is none :(

Because after installing a newly aquired lib from Camel Audio, you would have to install your new/updated preset file, and that is impossible when it has shut down.

Legal transfers of the licenses be it soundbanks or plugins are also not possible anymore.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

There is no legitimate method of obtaining any Alchemy libraries on PC. After the July deadline for license transfers, it is no longer a possibility to transfer them. Locked in stone.

The only question I have (long shot I know) is if it is possible to buy mainstage for $30 and somehow transfer those samples to the old alchemy 1 on PC?

VitaminD wrote:The only question I have (long shot I know) is if it is possible to buy mainstage for $30 and somehow transfer those samples to the old alchemy 1 on PC?
first thing I tried - and as I expected the v2 presets are incompatible with 1.55

jdnz wrote:
VitaminD wrote:The only question I have (long shot I know) is if it is possible to buy mainstage for $30 and somehow transfer those samples to the old alchemy 1 on PC?
first thing I tried - and as I expected the v2 presets are incompatible with 1.55
Thank you for the confirmation! Saves me 30 dollars trying.. hehe :ud:

At_the_Bench2.jpg
I recently received M-Audio's Trigger Finger Pro. As many may know it comes with The Arsenal Software interface for controlling and accessing various VST that the Trigger Finger could theoretically utilize. I am a long time user of Alchemy (The full synth version and have used it extensively for some many years. I noticed that the Arsenal Broswer had added Alchemy as a viable VST. Upon accessing it I received an error message that my version of Alchemy Full version Synth could not access the patches as they had been created by a newer version of Alchemy. Just wondering the what collections of patches these might be, as well as what iteration of Alchemy?

Mahalo for any help.

Aloha, LaBas50

"In a little while, this will be a long Time Ago."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Instruments”