Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hans25 wrote:
VitaminD wrote:
Hans25 wrote:
VitaminD wrote:Long story, short -- find an email address that works with MF and stick to it for orders. Otherwise you could end up in a CS loop for awhile.
Yes only audio loops please 8).
VitaminD wrote: Yes. My post was in response to yours. It is valuable information.
Ok. Super. So did you purchase it or do you have it already?
Nope. I'm only looking for a deal on Pro-Q2 which probably won't be on discount for some time. My MF stories were from last year (the later debacle was over XLN Audio keys bought on MF). I must give huge credit to the XLN Audio support staff for righting the ship and going beyond (by also giving me a free license to one of their other products as a result of all the hassle with MF). My back and forth with MF ended up with a supposed manager of CS (with her own company email address) and even she couldn't sort out the issues with getting me the key (and she too refused just to email it to me personally).

So now knowing gmail works well with MF digital orders, that seems the way to go in the future.
Well I just posted one? Maybe $179 isn't low enough for you ;-)? http://www.musiciansfriend.com/effects- ... oad/j14049

Furthermore that sounds like a bit of a hazzle you had with Musiciansfriend. Sounds like they are totally unable to act when something unusual happens.
179 seems to be the going price.. so not really on sale. I'm looking closer to the 100 dollar range :ud:

Yes, at MF appears to have a printed method of dealing with X and when that method doesn't resolve the issue, they are left dividing by 0.. does not compute.. bleep bleep. hehe

Their method of resolving the issue was to continue to resend the serial email to address that wasn't receiving it. Square peg in round hole. They did eventually try another email address (non gmail) which also didn't receive the message. After which, I requested they just email me the code manually since I was getting their personally sent email with no issue. But they would not do such. Of course each of these requests took around a day to get a response.. so it was a slow process. Now I'm happy to know I might not have to deal with this from now on with the gmail addy.

Hans25 wrote:
breakmixer wrote:No, what page of thread is that info on? Cannot find it...? Don't know what I'm looking for TBH...
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 0#p6221333

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5#p6221376
Ok, thanks - I found it and fumbled about on Musicians Friends until I got it too work, order has been made and recived confirmation email, many thanks to yourself and Humanoid!

I predict that Arturia will round of the sale with 50% off Arturia V Collections Classics at €115

Then everybody will kick themselves for not having waited :D

At the bottom of the page the emails Arturia have been sending they added this:
arturia.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Matt

There is V Collection and there is V Collection Classics ;)

VitaminD wrote:Nope. I'm only looking for a deal on Pro-Q2 which probably won't be on discount for some time. My MF stories were from last year (the later debacle was over XLN Audio keys bought on MF). I must give huge credit to the XLN Audio support staff for righting the ship and going beyond (by also giving me a free license to one of their other products as a result of all the hassle with MF). My back and forth with MF ended up with a supposed manager of CS (with her own company email address) and even she couldn't sort out the issues with getting me the key (and she too refused just to email it to me personally).

So now knowing gmail works well with MF digital orders, that seems the way to go in the future.
If you're still looking for a deal on Pro Q2, Audiodeluxe has it for $151.95 right now. Have to add it to the cart, of course.
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

VitaminD wrote:179 seems to be the going price.. so not really on sale. I'm looking closer to the 100 dollar range :ud:
Ahh well I was actually in doubt about that bargain but I didn't have the time to surf around all other places. I just looked at fabfilter's webpage and saw that their sale had ended and then I figured I could post it.
VitaminD wrote: Yes, at MF appears to have a printed method of dealing with X and when that method doesn't resolve the issue, they are left dividing by 0.. does not compute.. bleep bleep. hehe

Their method of resolving the issue was to continue to resend the serial email to address that wasn't receiving it. Square peg in round hole.
That sounds really clever :-D. Like a fly flying against the window trying to get out.

Numanoid wrote:No priZes for guessing which plug will cost €50 tomorrow, celebrating Tangerine Dream's Rubycon 8)
Fixed that for you, btw I won't get a prize, what is it? :oops:

Thanks dude :tu: :D

Well, there are not many plugs left for Arturia to do sales on now, and which plug replaced the monster moog modular on stage with TD in recent years? :wink:

RIP Edgar Fröse :(

Numanoid wrote:Thanks dude :tu: :D

Well, there are not many plugs left for Arturia to do sales on now, and which plug replaced the monster moog modular on stage with TD in recent years? :wink:

RIP Edgar Fröse :(
Dexed? :hihi:

Numanoid wrote:There is V Collection and there is V Collection Classics ;)
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/software ... e-download

Does anyone know if audiodeluxe is a 7 days a week operation, or just Monday through Friday?

I've checked their website and can find nothing.

I really hate that even with JRRshop there's no mention of hours of operation. All these sites are available now with electronic delivery of licenses, but most are manually created meaning they can only be processed when people are working... But when are they working?

I have no problem waiting, but I'd like to know in advance how long I'll be waiting for.

Same goes for Plugin Boutique. An idea of hours of operation would be very nice or just help buyers out by listing per product if the license delivery method is automated, or if it is a manual process (before purchasing, not just after the user has already purchased).

"Moog Werkstatt-01 Analog Modular Synthesizer Kit now $199 (was $309) and receive an automatic extra discount in cart at JRR Shop:
http://www.jrrshop.com/moog"

grrrrrrr .... Uncle E please gives some lesson to european stores to explain how you can achieve these prices, like the slim phatty (europe best price: 800 euros), Moog Werkstatt 01 (europe best price: 300 euros) :x :roll:
You can almost propose the price divided by 2.
(and taxes can't explain differences .... by far)

yomanfree wrote:"ou can almost propose the price divided by 2.
(and taxes can't explain differences .... by far)
But saleries can. US saleries are significantly lower than EU-average. By that I mean real purchasing power probably roughly fits the EU-countries on average. So what is cheep for the average western EU-country is not as cheap in US.

Actually it's mostly the other way around. US salaries are higher than Europe salaries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_household_income.

Edit: And note the figures are before taxes, so the US having significantly lower taxes will probably take them all the way to the top for buying power.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”