tg1-2 & tr98-MinimalTechno-Two tracks. Working on more!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Interesting sample work on TG-1, I dig the track, unpredictable and steady at the same time. TR98 is really nice too, in the same vein (I understand why you posted both tune in the same thread).

SampleScience wrote:Interesting sample work on TG-1, I dig the track, unpredictable and steady at the same time. TR98 is really nice too, in the same vein (I understand why you posted both tune in the same thread).
Thanks! I'm thinking of making a couple more and releasing as a bandcamp album.
I'm also going to make a few as demos for my Synthmaster preset pack.

abstractcats wrote:
SampleScience wrote:Interesting sample work on TG-1, I dig the track, unpredictable and steady at the same time. TR98 is really nice too, in the same vein (I understand why you posted both tune in the same thread).
Thanks! I'm thinking of making a couple more and releasing as a bandcamp album.
I'm also going to make a few as demos for my Synthmaster preset pack.
Sounds good! :tu:

I liked 'em both, Scott. I really liked the overall atmosphere of TR98, but I think you should add some some intermittent subtle hat patterns somewhere around the halfway point just to give the piece a slight change of gear.

Good work :)

TG1-2: No offence but the the first notes reminds me at the tune of A-Team. Sorry. The track has potential though.
TR98: I like the beginning. The melody could use some cutoff or filter in my opinion.
I am no pro and this is only my personal statement.

rvkYoDleFool wrote:TG1-2: No offence but the the first notes reminds me at the tune of A-Team. Sorry. The track has potential though.
TR98: I like the beginning. The melody could use some cutoff or filter in my opinion.
I am no pro and this is only my personal statement.
No offence taken ;) Have not heard the A team theme, for ever, I'll check it out. As for filter/cutoff...hmm, might! :)

seismic1 wrote:I liked 'em both, Scott. I really liked the overall atmosphere of TR98, but I think you should add some some intermittent subtle hat patterns somewhere around the halfway point just to give the piece a slight change of gear.

Good work :)
Thanks, man! Yeah, I'll probably add a few more elements, including the hats. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”