One year since any Amplitube Custom Shop *amps* have been released... :(

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AmpliTube 4 AmpliTube Custom Shop

Nice! So now you can demo before you buy.
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

Awesome that the release date is tomorrow. I decided to check Custom Shop and I see I have a 10 credit gift. I thought I was going to overspend on the 75 credit pack to bring me to 100, but now I can buy a lesser value to get to 100.

Wake me when 4 is released :hihi:

Not sure if I'll have an upgrade path though since my AT3 is NFR. :(

Alright IK!!! Let's go! I'm ready!

(I know they're probably getting the release ready......but I felt like posting this in case someone "forgot" lololol)

xphen0m wrote:Alright IK!!! Let's go! I'm ready!

(I know they're probably getting the release ready......but I felt like posting this in case someone "forgot" lololol)
You can get it now :) AmpliTube 3.15 is now available in your IK User Area, making the AmpliTube MESA/Boogie gear now available for demo and purchase in Custom Shop.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:...
1 year ago i asked in the forum - (Answer was: Should work, contact support, if not.) http://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/vie ... EDs#p47365
I told suport...
Today...It still does not work...

....because you didn't care about it!
You "Peter" personally did Not want see my questions + then try to make "funny" answers, which only make you look worse...... because you don't fix the problem.
GOT THAT, TOO?

Cut down the BS talk.
Ampeg was released 2007!? What is wrong with you?
- WonderEcho -

asking on the forum or asking Peter is not "contacting support". log into your account, create a support ticket. then things may get resolved.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Klinke1 wrote:You "Peter" personally did Not want see my questions + then try to make "funny" answers, which only make you look worse...... because you don't fix the problem.
GOT THAT, TOO?
I would not ask the marketing reps if you have a problem. "Funny" answers are his job :P
For bugs and other problems I would get in touch directly with IK and open a support ticket.

4damind wrote:
Klinke1 wrote:You "Peter" personally did Not want see my questions + then try to make "funny" answers, which only make you look worse...... because you don't fix the problem.
GOT THAT, TOO?
I would not ask the marketing reps if you have a problem. "Funny" answers are his job :P
For bugs and other problems I would get in touch directly with IK and open a support ticket.
[edit cut out the blah blah] Not that I don't assist people with matters both technical and non-technical when I can, but we have people who devote 100% of their time to do so in a better and more efficient manner than I might, and they will help.

I will relay issues (and did in this case) as always, but as with most things it works far better without a middle man.

Speaking of other things, if you aren't following the main thread you might not be aware that we are in the final hours of the special pricing for AmpliTube MESA/Boogie

As far as the topic of this thread, we have put out new gear now (as well as on the T-RackS side) and plan to keep working hard on AmpliTube 4 and I'll share more about that as soon as I can.

will there be any more gear released before Amplitube 4? i understand it's all up in air, but is there even a chance?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

4damind wrote:
GOT THAT, TOO?
I am very happy, that Peter showed me, that IK-Multimedia is not worth my money.
I bought the Reaktor 6 update for 99,- .. That was a good decision.
Cu on the interweb. ..Peter.

I did notice them Problem years ago. Didn't find anything on the web about it.
Made an acount in IK-forum a year ago to ask.
Then i told support, who confirmed that it is not working alright.
Ik-Multi did post the "brown M&M" to show how accurate their simulation is:
The truth is: The simulation/emulation of this hardware gear does not work alright---- That + telling of "brown M&M story" similarity , but didn't see and tafter telling them, did not wanto fix it.... makes IK look very bad.
----
This was a test...IK-Multi did fail it.
I wanted to see, if he will ignore the question.... If he also does not care a bout their products.
(so, i asked my question when he started the Mesa-marketing campaign)
He did ignore my post.. a week... until i posted again.
- WonderEcho -

it is not Peter's job to reply to questions that should be asked to IK support. he's not a support rep. so i fail to see how Peter failed anything in that regard.

Klinke1 - you have been pointed to and should be working with the appropriate parties at IK. So I do not need to provide direct tech support to you in a third party forum. I understand that you are basically just baiting at this point and I have taken it once again, but consider this the last time and see Burillo's reply too. Continue to work with support on your issue of an LED not working which you feel makes all aspects of our modeling inaccurate (which is a huge logical fallacy, but this would be taking more bait so you can discuss that with support too). I do appreciate the opportunity to relay the Ampeg accuracy anecdote as it still rings true and the companies like Mesa/Boogie who have signed on for the most accurate modeling in the business would hold a lot more weight than your rant out of frustration over a minor issue you are having with the software.

Burillo wrote: so i fail to see how Peter failed anything in that regard.
?
I hope you do not want any comment to that..
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Continue to work with support on your issue of an LED not working which you feel makes all aspects of our modeling inaccurate
Brown M&M`s .. It's time you read your own website marketing.
And then look up what that means...
Then think again.

... go on... i will let you have the last word.

--

You will hear from Ampeg next.
- WonderEcho -

i don't see anything wrong with that comment. could you perhaps enlighten me?

Return to “Effects”