SynthMaster AND SynthMaster Player updated to v2.7.6

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

i can confirm this that Synthmaster Player 64 bit shows in the installer 2.7.2 , but it is in the about 2.7.4

and Synthmaster 64 bit shows in the installer 2.7.3 but its also 2.7.4

I only have Player and am pretty happy about the extra presets being added, but I noticed it seems Player does not show how many presets it has installed. It would be nice if it showed the number of presets that are showing in the 6th column (from left to right), after filtering (or not).

But, thanks for the update, nice upgrade!

kv331 wrote:
Fleer wrote: Hi Bulent, can we get these announcements emailed to us automatically (as customers)?
We send out that information in our monthly newsletters. I guess I should add an automatic version check at every startup ?
Would be great indeed :tu:

Hi ! great update indeed, the new bend+/- and sync option are huge.
However I have an issue with the waveforms, i can't see some of them anymore (they appear as flat in the synth) and when i check for them in my windows file they don't seem to be corrupt or anything.

Do you have any idea of how i could solve this ?

thank you in advance :D

After SUPERB customer support I have Player updated and running fine on 32 and 64 bit! I must commend Bulent for his help. I know that I was a huge PITA, but he was up late working to get me up and running. All that for a $29.00 product!! I will highly recommend kv331 to anyone. Thanks Bulent. :clap: :tu:
"Everything we hear is an opinion,not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective,not the truth." _ Marcus Aurelius

mosura wrote:Hi ! great update indeed, the new bend+/- and sync option are huge.
However I have an issue with the waveforms, i can't see some of them anymore (they appear as flat in the synth) and when i check for them in my windows file they don't seem to be corrupt or anything.

Do you have any idea of how i could solve this ?

thank you in advance :D
Try to delete c:/users/public/public documents/synthmastertemp27
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

DrumAddict wrote:i can confirm this that Synthmaster Player 64 bit shows in the installer 2.7.2 , but it is in the about 2.7.4

and Synthmaster 64 bit shows in the installer 2.7.3 but its also 2.7.4
Looks like I forgot to update the text on that installer. However, it's still v2.7.4, no worries!
Works at KV331 Audio

I hate to bring this up, after having gone through this so many times. But, after my last support issue, Synthmaster was fine for a whole day on my old computer, then started crashing Cubase all over again, to the point where I couldn't even open it in Cubase at all, and I had to manually close the Daw over and over again, total freeze. I recently acquired a new computer and again, it simply will not open and freezes the Daw.

I've been through this one too many times, I've never spent so much time trying to get a synth to work. The fact is, I went through all the reccomendations on this thread (both on an old and brand new computer) and the final result is: I've spent more time trying to get Synthmaster to work than I have actually programming it, or even using it at all. And I've owned it for six months.

I realize there are thousands of Cubase and Windows 8.1 users that have no problem at all. For some reason I'm cursed. The worse part is, I want it to work, it would be a great synth if not for the incessant problems. However, as it is it's easily the worse synth I've ever tried working with, and I regret the day I bought it.

I'm sorry, but I have to be honest. After over half a dozen dealings with the excellent kv331 support (the best part of Synthmaster by far), I give up.

Had I paid more than 69 dollars for it, I'd be more upset. I'm just resigned to the fact I won't get a refund and cutting my losses, and my post here is part of the latter.

Again, no offense to the people behind Synthmaster or any of the support personnel, all of whom I have great respect for. As I mentioned, if Synthmaster worked for me it would be one of my go to synthesizers. But I do music for a living, and I've wasted too many hours on support issues...Synthmaster lost me at least six times what I paid for it, in hours of trying to get it to run consistently, or at all.

There, I got it all out. I would have felt dishonest if I hadn't.
Ha ha suck it!

Unless I know your workflow I can not figure out the root cause of your problems. We have about 12k paid + 20k free users, and we rarely receive issues like yours.

Are you importing custom waveforms or custom samples? are you using preset expansions? Did you purchase/download the expansions with a single email address only ? I need data: steps to reproduce, your system config, etc. to be able to identify the root cause.

At least try to delete My documents/SynthMaster folder that'll reset SynthMaster, that might help.

Using Program Files to install VST plugins could also generate issues, because the behavior might be different if you are running as admin or not (even the file versions might be different for the 2 cases). That's a windows issue.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:Unless I know your workflow I can not figure out the root cause of your problems. We have about 12k paid + 20k free users, and we rarely receive issues like yours.

At least try to delete My documents/SynthMaster folder that'll reset SynthMaster, that might help.

Using Program Files to install VST plugins could also generate issues, because the behavior might be different if you are running as admin or not (even the file versions might be different for the 2 cases). That's a windows issue.

Hi, I already tried those things, along with the things recommended earlier to me in this article. I completely respect you and your product, your support is some of the best in the world, and I have no doubt that Synthmaster is right up there with the best as far as all around synths go. However, and again this is with no offense meant in the slightest, Synthmaster is not worth the time for me anymore, there are other synths that help me get my work done.

Again, I think you and your staff are terrific, it's completely incomprehensible to me why Synthmaster just doesn't work for me, and has been a huge waste of time on two separate computers. However, I had to share my experience. It's not a synth I would recommend for Cubase users. It's not the money that bums me out about this as much as the fact that it truly seems like a terrific synth. I wish you all the success in the world with it, I wish it worked for me. It doesn't.

Happiest wishes I send to you and yours.
Ha ha suck it!

Apostate wrote: It's not a synth I would recommend for Cubase users.
Your issues have nothing to do with the DAW application. I'm sure we have thousands of Cubase users. Cubase might be using custom VST folders but as long as you install the software to the right location you shouldn't be observing any DAW specific issue.

The issues probably have to do with the steps you follow which result in the issues you are getting. Unless I know those steps I can not reproduce and fix the issues.

I see from my logs that you downloaded the windows 32bit setup on August 25th. If you update the 32/64bit version do not forget to update the other version (64/32 bit) as well, meaning, both 32/64 bit versions should be updated at the same time. In version 2.7.5 I'll try to unify the installer so we only have 1 installer for windows which installs both 32bit and 64bit DLLs.
Last edited by kv331 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
Apostate wrote: It's not a synth I would recommend for Cubase users.
Your issues have nothing to do with the DAW application. I'm sure we have thousands of Cubase users. Cubase might be using custom VST folders but as long as you install the software to the right location you shouldn't be observing any DAW specific issue.

The issues probably have to do with the steps you follow which result in the issues you are getting. Unless I know those steps I can not reproduce and fix the issues.
Then I was wrong to say that about Cubase, and I apologize.

Again, I sincerely wish you great success and happiness. I'm done. I consider the money spent a lesson learned.

I'm grateful you have been respectful and a gentleman. I go to all this trouble on the forum because I want you to know I respect you.
Ha ha suck it!

Thank you! and I want you to know that we are here to solve your issues and provide you a good service.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:Thank you! and I want you to know that we are here to solve your issues and provide you a good service.
:) :tu:
Ha ha suck it!

Well after the update it crashes Cubase for me as well :( I never had any problems with it until now. I did the things mentioned on here like deleting the folders and reinstalling etc. but no luck.

Return to “Instruments”