Key switching doesn't change controls to correct group

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When you key switch you are still seeing the control knobs for the first articulation. Any changes you make effect the first group and not the current group you key switched to.
When you go to the group list and pick the articulation from there it does show the control knobs for the group.
Also in ADSR knobs, A & R work, D & S appear do nothing.

Hey Maize developers... wtf? On KVR it says in Maize News... latest version is 2.2.9 but actually on the site
it is 2.3.1....

You know, as we try to report bugs and issues, it is crazy to not have the real current versions listed correctly..
I think it must be crazy for both you and the users, because things are reported to you that concern a version from some past time, and are not accurate for the current version.
do it now

bigcat1969 wrote:When you key switch you are still seeing the control knobs for the first articulation. Any changes you make effect the first group and not the current group you key switched to.
When you go to the group list and pick the articulation from there it does show the control knobs for the group.
Also in ADSR knobs, A & R work, D & S appear do nothing.
Are you sure you've set the knobs to alter "user selection"?
MaizeSamplerSelectUser.png
Additionally, have you tested to see if the same issue persists with other methods of selection (CC/modwheel/manual selection/etc.)?

It could just be that the knobs don't update visually... Maize's knobs don't respond to inputs other than mouse or changing instruments, as far as I can tell, which I think is the biggest issue with Maize's UI's at this time.

Personally, I typically select all the groups and click "confirm", but that's because I want my buttons to have a uniform effect. I set defaults in the sample ASDR and let the end user tweak them all globally.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Maizesoft”