╏⦿•፨ ᶿ°БѪZᓮŁŁΞ°ᶿ ፨•⦿╏

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kyhon,
I don't own Bazille as of yet, though are there mp3 audio demos? Somehow I thought earlier you were coming out with more Zebra patches. Best wishes.
Last edited by aaron aardvark on Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

I just dont know what to say but i know i have to write something, so here it is.

LSD

All that ascii stuff is making my iphone load this topic super sloooow. Also are there any audio demos available?
:borg:

aaron aardvark - hey my friend :))). first of all buy Bazille ō͡≡o˞̶ ! it's a wonder.
crazy machine, like a multi talent synthesizer.

aaron aardvark and V0RT3X - I'm not making audio demos because I like the element of surprise∆
I love to surprise with my sound ideas :)

themachinelt - ●▬▬▬▬๑╚═། ◑ ▃ ◑ །═╝๑▬▬▬▬▬●
Last edited by kyhon on Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dear friends, I want to thank you all for the support you have given to me.
I'm so happy that you enjoying.
From time to time I will release bonuses ʘ

hello sound freaks . Due to high demand, tomorrow I'll get you a little taste of the sounds . just a few random samples :wink:

Humans, I uploaded some samples in SoundCloud.
Do not forget soundcloud significantly Destroys the quality!

I didn't uploaded a lot because I like to keep the element of surprise.
There's sooo many different and strange sounds

I did not do any change in the sound

very gentle compression
No eq
No master

Pure bazille !

Please turn up the volume to hear better result !!!
http://www.soundcloud.com/kihon-design

Well I had a spare £10 today so I bought them, I'm not sure when I might use them but I must say some of the sounds, well to synthesise them, I don’t know you set out to this kind of library, but he’s either very lucky, persistent or a genius. Think lots of high rez glitch and a few almost normal sounds.
If you need an idea of what to expect there are loads of free Zebra2 patches hidden around the site, just make sure you click through the migraine inducing page quickly by clicking on the + sign in the middle of the page.
But it’s in the Bazille engine that they really come alive. :tu:

this looks fascinating...Id love to hear more samples of the bazille and zebra set...sadly I dont have either otherwise Id buy these...

kyhon - how do you get all the symbols in the thread etc?
Presets for u-he Diva -> http://swanaudio.co.uk/

Good stuff.
A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians. - FZ

40ᙡᗩ♈♈ - Thank so much for the compliments my friend ≧❂◡❂≦ and thanks for your support ❣
You can use them in so many ways, you can put them in (samplers , granular Engine , resynthesis , etc)
,and create something unique for you.
you can use these sounds in films and computer games, etc

analoguesamples9̘̘̘̘᷾᷾᷾0̘̘̘̘᷾᷾᷾9̘̘̘̘᷾᷾᷾ - These amazing synthesizers with a lot of character and top quality sound.
I suggest you to download the demo and get an impression ヅ

Teezdalien- ◣Thanks dude◢ !¡!

kyhon,
I did not know Lyer Birds were indigenous to your neighborhood. I'm surprised they are small enough to fit inside a Bazille. Chirp!
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

40watt wrote:he’s either very lucky, persistent or a genius.
I guess all 3 ;-)

40watt wrote:If you need an idea of what to expect there are loads of free Zebra2 patches hidden around the site
Yes, his Kyhon Experimental bank (at least that's what I call it) for Zebra2 is a work of art. A great example is the 'aladin is dead' patch :lol:

I once heard this fascinating bird , and I had to put it in Bazille (to cook in bazille some psy bird )
When I heard this amazing bird it was sound like a bio synth
_V_
@.@
(\_/)
m m

⫍ º••.¸Howard¸.••º ⫎ :oops: :love:

LFO8̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿ ∿ I hope you still enjoying from Zebra library ∿ :phones:

Return to “u-he”