My GAS Is Finally Cured

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well, it's taken over a year (started PC recording in July 2014) but my GAS is finally cured. I'm looking over my "must buy" list and there are only two things on it.

Flexion - On beta testing team and still waiting for beta to come out.

Vocaloid 4 Editor For Cubase and Cyber Diva - Not available in US so am still waiting for that too.

And honestly, if I didn't get either of them, I'd survive. Though I really want Vocaloid so I don't have to put my wretched voice on recordings anymore.

Finally have just about everything I need. The only thing that would have to come out that would have me opening up my wallet regardless of how much it cost would be a modular synth that had every synthesis method in existence and was totally open ended so that if I wanted to have 37 oscillators, 7 filters, 16 ADSRs and 96 LFOs in a patch, I could. Oh, and it would also have to have every FX processor known to man in it with the ability to create my own FX processor. And it would have to be a lot easier than Reaktor.

Finally, the sound would have to be able to go from pure analog to pure digital. As fat as a 12 voice Oberheim or as harsh as Serum.

Of course they'd need to make a computer powerful enough to run more than one instance. It would make Diva look like a lightweight.

That's my dream synth. I know it will probably never be made but that's what I'm waiting for "no questions asked...I'm getting it."

Until then, my GAS is pretty much dead and buried.

I have lots of plugins and never seem to have enough time to use them all as much as I'd like, but I am still looking forward to whenever Zebra 3 arrives. :)

The synth you are describing is called MainStage3. It links Alchemy 2, ESX24 and much more. Nothing like it and only $30 :love:
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Michael L wrote:The synth you are describing is called MainStage3. It links Alchemy 2, ESX24 and much more. Nothing like it and only $30 :love:
Appears to be for MAC. I'm on Windows.

why should anyone visiting the Instruments forum give a good god damn about your personal saga ?

take your blog posts to the 'everything else' forum where it is at least vaguely on topic.

Daags wrote:why should anyone visiting the Instruments forum give a good god damn about your personal saga ?

take your blog posts to the 'everything else' forum where it is at least vaguely on topic.
Is somebody angry today? If you think my post is inappropriate for this sub forum, report it to the mods and have them move it.

Oh, and by the way. Nobody seems to have a problem with this thread.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=421032

i wouldn't waste a mods time with something like this. you should be adult enough to realise your blog posts would be better suited in the forum provided for such posts, and not be so desperate for validation that you would feel the need to post it here just because it's busier.

anyway, have fun with it. I for one can't wait to read the next chapter in the saga that is your personal 'must buy' list :roll:

Daags wrote:i wouldn't waste a mods time with something like this. you should be adult enough to realise your blog posts would be better suited in the forum provided for such posts, and not be so desperate for validation that you would feel the need to post it here just because it's busier.

anyway, have fun with it. I for one can't wait to read the next chapter in the saga that is your personal 'must buy' list :roll:
It's amazing how you seem to know my motives for everything that I do. Tell me, do you read palms too?

Know what I can't wait for? For some people here to stop acting like A-holes.

Return to “Instruments”