PSP Audioware NobleQ

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
PSP NobleQ

Me too, when I've needed it.

edited
Last edited by Ingonator on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

I just purchased PSP NobleQ (includes NobleQex) at JRR Shop after testing several EQ plugins including all EQs from PSP.

This is just awesome and with 59$ a real bargain.
It got a great sound (including the Bass range) and exactly the features i needed. The additional tube at the output (could be turned off) is a very nice addition.

I have found a few reviews of NobleQ and all seem to be very positive.

In the future i'll maybe get some more plugins from PSP. They seem to have some really interesting stuff with fair prices like e.g. Vintage Warmer.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

is this a versatile eq? can this be used on both the track and master bus? very affordable. but, is it worth it? good for low, med, high?

AstralExistence wrote:is this a versatile eq? can this be used on both the track and master bus? very affordable. but, is it worth it? good for low, med, high?
It does what i want from an EQ (which is different for everyone) and it sounds great, especially in the low end.

You could check it yourself:
http://www.pspaudioware.com/plugins/equ ... sp_nobleq/

demo downloads:
https://pspaudioware.net/register/demo.php

The demo works 14 days without restrictions. It includes two versions of the plugin, the normal and the "ex" version (see screenshots).

Other PSP EQs:
http://www.pspaudioware.com/plugins/equalizers/

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

I just received the authorization code for PSP NobleQ from JRR shop.

This is how it works for the Windows/PC version:

- The installation is identical to the trial version (see link in my last post) so no new install needed
- You have to create an account at the PSP website (if not already done):
https://www.pspaudioware.net/register/newaccount.php
- you have to choose "register product manually"
- you enter the activation code you got by email
- a new entry with the plugin is added to your account.
There you could download the latest version and a license file
- If you unpack the zip file with the license file you get two registry "*.reg" files. One for actvation of the plugin and one for deactivation.
- run the registry file for the activation and after a closing a confirmation popup you're done

With multiple products you could also download a batch license file at your account.

Not sure how this works if you purchased directly at PSP but i guess it is comparable, at least if this is your first purchase at PSP.

For some PSP products it also seems to be possible to request an iLok authorization code (if you got an iLok key). This does not seem to be the case for NobleQ.

The price at the JRR Shop website is identical to PSP but currently a 15% discount is added at checkout automatically:
http://www.jrrshop.com/psp-nobleq-eq-pl ... ad-license

At purchases from JRR Shop also no VAT is added, even here in Germany.

Even when purchased at JRR Shop i now seem to get the additional discounts for registered PSP users too. You get additional discounts if you select multiple products in the PSP shop and the discounts seem to depend on the price of the products you have selected.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

$17.79 with JRR Forum code for 4 days.

A must have at that price!

Fleer wrote:$17.79 with JRR Forum code for 4 days.
What a price, gods must be crazy :o

Fleer wrote:$17.79 with JRR Forum code for 4 days.
That easily falls into no-brainer territory, especially if you don't have a pultec emulation you're happy with. (and everyone should have some pultec EQ goodness in the box IMO)

Busspressor is going for similar money too, which is a great comp!

Just remembering that PSP is one of the nicest companies to deal with, and they give you progressive discounts, based on the amount of products that you have. :)

waltercruz wrote:Just remembering that PSP is one of the nicest companies to deal with, and they give you progressive discounts, based on the amount of products that you have. :)
Way more important: their products are rock solid!

I bought NobleQ very soon after it was released a few years ago and there's never been any update since then... I don't remember of any thread about problems with NobleQ (or PSP plugins in general)! Those guys know their stuff!

I my little experience (I have only NobleQ and Nitro) they just work, you don't have to worry about stability issues or things like that. You may like their sound or you may have other favourites (taste is something personal, after all), but they are good pieces of software without any doubt. :tu:

Excellent! Just purchased it yesterday at that unbelievable price.

A big thank you for the info!

Yeah, it's a sweet one. Already had both IKM and Nomad Pultecs, but I thought: why not :tu:

Return to “Effects”