Looking for someone to create a VST for my sounds

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all!

I am looking to have a VST that would have a unique file extension so that my clients would need this vst to open all the loops or sounds they buy from me. A good example would be NEXUS.

Once I have this vst I will then be selling my soundbanks in that particular format instead of WAVs.

For the design I am looking for something appealing, and modern. I love the look of the interface of east west for example.
Also if you can only do one part of the project (design or programming) let me know and I could try to find someone else to bring his input.

Let me know your thoughts

Pat

[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

I guess you will not have much success with it. The last thing one man need nowdays is a particular format instead of WAV. Whats the benefit of this for your customers?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:I guess you will not have much success with it. The last thing one man need nowdays is a particular format instead of WAV. Whats the benefit of this for your customers?
People buy Nexus 2 stuff because it sounds good, not because it is flexible and what else.

Also people will eventually buy anything you offer for sale :wink:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

To be fair, Nexus is a little bit more then a wav-player. I understand this not as another Nexus.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

foxsamples wrote:Hello all!

I am looking to have a VST that would have a unique file extension so that my clients would need this vst to open all the loops or sounds they buy from me. A good example would be NEXUS.

Once I have this vst I will then be selling my soundbanks in that particular format instead of WAVs.

For the design I am looking for something appealing, and modern. I love the look of the interface of east west for example.
Also if you can only do one part of the project (design or programming) let me know and I could try to find someone else to bring his input.

Let me know your thoughts

Pat
Norbz of DubTurbo seems to be good at that sort of thing. Drop him a line he's a friendly guy.
"Everything we hear is an opinion,not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective,not the truth." _ Marcus Aurelius

Hi Pat,
you have a great idea here, it's a great move,
i have listen some of your pack, the guitar are really top, but for make a success full product like nexus, for exemple, you must invest more on sound design (drum and synthesis....fx), and think midi and timestretch/recycle too
good luck, i hope you will make a great product
(post in the programming sub forum too, here it's for vsti synth lovers:))

Return to “Instruments”