FREE OXE FM synth updated to V1.3.3 linux and mac avil.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Oxe FM Synth

layzer wrote: hi lalo, Daniel is a the moment hard at work on automation. i'll ask about parameter smoothing. :borg:
hi layzer, very good to know!
many thanks and bests!

lalo wrote:
layzer wrote: hi lalo, Daniel is a the moment hard at work on automation. i'll ask about parameter smoothing. :borg:
many thanks and bests!
automation now implemented in new v1.3.0 :tu:
http://www.oxesoft.com/news/
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote:
lalo wrote:
many thanks and bests!
automation now implemented in new v1.3.0 :tu:
http://www.oxesoft.com/news/
:party: :party: :party: :party: :clap:

Looking forward to trying it out. Thanks again! :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Some other great improvements as well in that change log,many thanks

This is a very good instrument. Also, it is an unique implementation of FM.

I opened it up in Reaper and fed it with several parameter modulations and I have to say it works like a dream.

Oxe FM was noteworthy before, but now it has bloomed into everything I wished it could be when I first found it. Tip: try the mousewheel over the controls. Also, your DAW will love modulating Oxe.

Better preset handling and this thing is perfect :tu:

It seems reverb Damp do not work, also there is some crunchy digital artefacts during reverb Time knob stay to maximum, when signal are loud.
In any case thx for automation.
(win7\vst32bit)

c_voltage wrote:It seems reverb Damp do not work, also there is some crunchy digital artefacts during reverb Time knob stay to maximum, when signal are loud.
In any case thx for automation.
(win7\vst32bit)
hi C!

yes, FX are still buggy. Daniel is going to make the FX per program instead of Global in the next update.
i myself do not use them and just leave them off until he fixes them. the settings are not even saved
with the project. i'm on the fence if they should just be left out all together. :borg:

i'm trying to coax Daniel to reducing midi channels to 4 from 16, removing multitimbral operation and making them all respond to the same midi channel, making the patch architecture similar to the FM engine in the Yamaha SY77. just think how thick OXE could sound with 4 voices stacked together... transposed, detuned...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

layzer wrote: hi C!

yes, FX are still buggy. Daniel is going to make the FX per program instead of Global in the next update.
i myself do not use them and just leave them off until he fixes them. the settings are not even saved
with the project. i'm on the fence if they should just be left out all together. :borg:
Oh ok, then clear. Interesting sounding reverb tail btw (when on max). Do not cut it please during fix.

Latest version is great!
Now i think we need some de-zipper.
There's some quite audible zipper noise in the matrix knobs... :borg: :)

Fantastic synth!!! I hope to find in future fx per program and a Chorus/ ensemble effect ( important for fm Electric piano) . Byeeee from Italy

layzer wrote: snow skin:
download Snow skin here:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/x19f1m
this one my favorite, i post here my wish for a darker version,(maybe colors like dexed or reason´s px7 (knobs also similar?!) or simple just darker colors) thanks for the skin!

donquixote wrote:
layzer wrote: snow skin:
download Snow skin here:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/x19f1m
this one my favorite, i post here my wish for a darker version,(maybe colors like dexed or reason´s px7 (knobs also similar?!) or simple just darker colors) thanks for the skin!
hi don, i'll see what i can do to make a darker version of that skin :D

Serious (but arguably silly sounding) question. Can someone do a Skrillex talking bass tutorial on Oxe now that it has automation? The only really good tutorial I've seen for the talking bass is for Sytrus, but it has some different features, and I don't really understand Sytrus well enough to translate the patch into a different synth. My end goal is the talking bass sound on my Kurzweil PC3 (and ditch the laptop for live performance), but without knowing how to program FM on a VST, there's no way I can program my PC3.

Return to “Instruments”