Cannot get my AGP to authorize new extension on Windows 10.

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I emailed their tech support on this and was told that I should authorize it first. Ummm... yeah.... that's-what-I'm asking-you-about. It won't let me authorize it with this new extension. When I try to activate it with the Activation Manager it says' File Not Found'. Yet, it's content is installed on the same sample drive as the original version and works (in demo mode). Right now, the uncompressed application download for the extension is on my desktop, while it's content is in the same folder and drive as the the original AGP 2.0.3 Should it be somewhere else for the Activation Manager to be able to recognize it for authorization?

AGT extension library requires AGT v2.1, please update to the latest version.

I installed the latest 2.1 update version, but it doesn't overwrite the previous 2.0.3 version. It's the only software program I've ever seen that doesn't update itself after running it's own application update. I'm mystified with Ample Sound software once again'.

Are you using VST3?

Yes, I'm using VST3.

The VST3 format has been removed in v2.1.0 because the features are the same as VST2, please use vst 2.

Sigh... I already checked that'.. the same problem happens in VST2. Refer to my earlier post about 2.1 NOT wanting to update your previous versions. Ergo, I still have this problem. One of the techs asked me if they could remotely log into my computer with TeamViewer... I said' yes... and never heard anything back from them. I may have to ask Ample Sound for a refund. This issue is quite unimportant to them.

i'll say it again i hope you care but i still cannot update to 2.1.0
sonar 3 windows 10 vst2 . my agm doesn't even show in sonar.

Still waiting for any (real) serious technical support on getting Ample Sound updates to function. It's not the first time I've regretted purchasing software from this company.. my anger is building.. :evil:

In this case we will help you online via Teamviewer, please send your id and password of TeamViewer to us when you are ready.

I have Windows 10 and no problems with authorizing any of the Ample software. (I have them all.)

If I were having the problems you describe, I would:
Go to your Amplesound account and log into "My Amplesound"
Click on "Send full Installer Download Links to My Mailbox"
Download and De-compress the 2 AGP links

Completely un-install existing AGP & Extension.
Install AGP VST2 vs 2.10 complete installer
Install AGP Extension
Make sure both plugins are installed in the same folder.
Make sure both libraries are installed in the same folder.

Open Amplesound Host (NOT your DAW)
Authorize using the SAME Username & Password as you did on your Amplesound account.

Open DAW and verify software is now authorized.

DON'T use any existing links or downloaded files, since they may be the problem.
ABA, ABP, ABJ, ABU, AG12, AGL, AGM, AGT, AGF, AGG, AGP
MixBus 5 - Studio One Pro 3 - SynFire Pro
Windows 10 Pro - Core i5 - 16GB RAM - Focusrite Saffire Solo - RME Babyface

i already done that.

Hi Larweb5 we will help you online via Teamviewer, we just fixed the problem on Topographic4001's computer, please send your id and password of TeamViewer to us(service@amplesound.net) when you are ready.

Return to “Ample Sound”