Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"I think we're just left with mild public shaming and boycotting as recourse."

Okay, let the shaming begin!

... Don't do that graphic posting in an attempt to draw attention to your wares, Biome_Digital. I know you're new here, and it's sometimes difficult to pick up on unwritten cultural norms. But we've been through multiple cycles at KVR where somebody posts a discreet graphic to try to get an advantage. Then the next guy posts a bigger one. Then somebody posts graphics for ALL the stuff they sell. Soon the thread can't be navigated because of all the flashing lights and exclamation points on every post!!!!

Flamewar erupts. Pro-graphics people think the colors are pretty and interesting. Anti-graphics people are f**king annoyed by the proliferating mess. The place looks likes Times Square, before, during, and after a zombie apocalypse. Partially eaten bodies strewn across the pavement, a few hardy and violently insane survivors skulking in the shadows, shooting everything that moves.

Civilization slowly recovers, but we're all scarred and bitter. We have to wait until the next generation matures before the Bargains thread is once more safe to inhabit.

You don't want that, do you? Nobody can buy your stuff if we all DIE!!!!!!!

I prefer my lions grey.

haa haaaahg GreyLion
I am keeping your post as a FFWD framework to help explain related netiquette; we all(?) got it instantly :clap:

Bravo Leone Grigio!

Now, what time it is?

Complete Toy Museum sale time, that's what!
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

Hans25 wrote:Waves One Knop Louder give away because of FL Studio compatibility:
https://www.waves.com/account/fl-studio ... n=flstudio
nice find, hans - thanks :tu:

antithesist wrote:Complete Toy Museum sale time, that's what!
:D

Sim.Sky wrote:nice find, hans - thanks :tu:
Your welcome 8)

Sim.Sky wrote:
Hans25 wrote:Waves One Knop Louder give away because of FL Studio compatibility:
Hans is our man!

Sim.Sky wrote:
I stopped by to say thanks to Hans for this too. Thanks, Hans! :party:
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Fleer wrote:Hans is our man!
soundbylaura wrote:I stopped by to say thanks to Hans for this too. Thanks, Hans! :party:
Thanks for the appreciations. We help each other don't we? ;-). One good turn deserves another & vice versa.
I can't spell though. Knob became Knop.

Softube is having a sale soon (up to 50%) I can see (but can't see what exactly yet).

Hans25 wrote:Softube is having a sale soon (up to 50%) I can see (but can't see what exactly yet).
Thank you Hans! Waited for, hopefully they don't keep out certain plugins like they did the last time.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:
Hans25 wrote:Softube is having a sale soon (up to 50%) I can see (but can't see what exactly yet).
Thank you Hans! Waited for, hopefully they don't keep out certain plugins like they did the last time.
If it's what is already posted on JRR, then its just selected plugins.

I have a softspot for Heartbeat, but because its a niche product I know I would only use from time to time, I want to get sub $100 level (dreaming, I know).

Anyway, its not on sale now. I guess too new? Maybe next year?

murnau wrote:
Welcome. Well they do actually :neutral:. It's only selected plugins. Uncle E. posted them. I saw the "sign" at Best Service but they didn't put up the prices before this morning.

elxsound wrote:If it's what is already posted on JRR, then its just selected plugins.

I have a softspot for Heartbeat, but because its a niche product I know I would only use from time to time, I want to get sub $100 level (dreaming, I know).

Anyway, its not on sale now. I guess too new? Maybe next year?
Yes it's only selected plugins. I think Heartbeat is too new. It has just been released. Wait until Christmas. It might go on sale.

If you can avoid VAT you can get it from Best Service for about €125: https://ssl.bestservice.de/en/heartbeat.html
That's the best price I have seen.

You could try this guy. His brand new so be careful. His price is not exactly a second hand price but he states that he is open to offers: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... =heartbeat
Last edited by Hans25 on Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”