Bill Edstrom T6 Guide On Sale

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Tractioneers

I purchased the Bill Edstrom T6 Guide when it was offered as a "Work In Progress" and have enjoyed watching it develop.

The guide is finished and I just received notification that Leanpub is offering the pricing below for one week. For those of you who objected to not having a manual for a $60 DAW (Tracktion) this is your chance to get a well written overview of T6 functions for a more than reasonable price.

I apologize in advance if this is an inappropriate use of this forum but the T6 Guide has the answers to most of your questions of the RTFM variety and it seems appropriate to me because previously there was no FM to refer to.

"Through on-line publisher, Leanpub, you can pay-what-you-want with flexible, variable pricing. For this week, and to celebrate the release of the book, the minimum price is a low $9.99. Considering that the full retail price is $29.99 that is quite a bargain! After this week the minimum will go up. "

Purchase Guide to Tracktion 6 here:

https://leanpub.com/billedstromsguidetotracktion

Regards,

theoldguy
It is time to come together in the middle of the road.

Thank you for that @oldguy!

The book has done really well this week and is sitting at #2 on the best seller list at Leanpub!

I am working on new cover art for the book. If you have a minute, please rate the designs under consideration here:

https://99designs.com/book-cover-design/vote-uemtyh

gigazaga wrote:Thank you for that @oldguy!

The book has done really well this week and is sitting at #2 on the best seller list at Leanpub!

I am working on new cover art for the book. If you have a minute, please rate the designs under consideration here:

https://99designs.com/book-cover-design/vote-uemtyh
Sweet, this compo needs its own thread, only 18 votes so far.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Well, I just bought it. It wil certainly be helpful in the next few weeks. :)

The first cover is best, the last cover doesn't get the name of the DAW right.

A different six from the other day. Right, more marking...
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

...cover doesn't get the name of the DAW right...
The cover title "Guide to Tracktion T6" is consistent with a change TSC has made to product naming. Tracktion is the company T6 is the software.

Upate: Wait, I think maybe you were talking about the cover contest poll, the final cover.

Anyway, here is the final cover selection if you haven't seen it yet:

Last edited by gigazaga on Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

gigazaga wrote:
It is right and is consistent with a change TSC has made to product naming. Tracktion is the company T6 is the software.
One of them called it Traction T6 (#86 by gomog).
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

jabe wrote:
gigazaga wrote:
It is right and is consistent with a change TSC has made to product naming. Tracktion is the company T6 is the software.
One of them called it Traction T6 (#86 by gomog).
Right, I figured that was what likely what this comment was about right after I wrote my reply! Running a contest on 99designs.com to get the cover was an interesting process. I am happy with the final design.

Return to “Tracktion”