Delay-4 Briefing

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyway i love delay 4, so powerful, fx for input vefore its delaying and its only affecting delay sound. Awesome!!! Gona try small drumroom reverb in fx in :D and have highpass on fx feedback! Awesome gehehe!

I use far from all 4 delays

Watch this Video, it might help you understand the possibilities that you can achieve with this amazing tool...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnDU6i0aFX8
Everyone knows more than I do...

this device is interesting but nothing of new if u use max...anyway sound cool

panox80 wrote:this device is interesting but nothing of new if u use max...anyway sound cool

Can max load vst into the feedback paths?

One initial idea to control feedback: Put compressors (high ratio) into the feedback slots.

panox80 wrote:this device is interesting but nothing of new if u use max...anyway sound cool
Cant wait until bitwigs modulare core opens up for public in v2 :D
The biggest difference between max4live and the modulation in bitwig is that example
you can have an lfo controll a knob but still move the init position. Ive heard max4live does not have that possibility. not my words so if i have wrong please correct me... I am not a live user i only say what i read or have watch other said before :) gona be interesting with bitwigs modulation core unlocked

Coockie1176ln wrote:
Cant wait until bitwigs modulare core opens up for public in v2 :D
The biggest difference between max4live and the modulation in bitwig is that example
you can have an lfo controll a knob but still move the init position. Ive heard max4live does not have that possibility. not my words so if i have wrong please correct me... I am not a live user i only say what i read or have watch other said before :) gona be interesting with bitwigs modulation core unlocked

Iirc modulating a modulator didn´t went too well in m4l, was the biggest plus for me.

i found delay 4 amazing as well!

1.2 is amazing

no bugs for my use, just one crash and some weird noise here and there (probably a sound card thing), but anyway it just add to the beat and make it more organic - ;)

Please share creative patches using bitwigs new device 4 :D Lets share some!

was a big fan of u-he MFM2 and turns out delay-4 is almost an exact replica! ok, you don't have separate output effect chains for different delay lines, but on the other hand you have complete control over the processing of the feedback signal, and this is A LOT

Return to “Bitwig”