algorithm 10

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Resynthesize my fur, and do it fast!
I'll stay Tuna, that's fo sho.

Oh boy, that sounds digital! :tu:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

waiting man wrote:Resynthesize my fur, and do it fast!
all over my nice clean fur niche, eh!
waiting man wrote: I'll stay Tuna, that's fo sho.
bona fortuna :p
DJ Warmonger wrote: digital!
i hear "bedroom producers" "do it all digitally" :scared:
cactus wren wrote: day-day-day
on teh way

STYLE EM PASSIN I KAMAP
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:http://xoxos.net/temp/capricealg10.mp3

stay tuned to spend! :hyper:
Wow impressive...sounds really flexible and unique also.
Can't wait to see what that thing is... :)
[-'/_-O-_\'-]

Beautiful radiophonic quality in there.

What a beautiful digital mess that was - also, this was posted in effects, which I find interesting.. Mr L's FFT skills are clearly improving!

Maybe you could give me hand understanding complex number subtractions, in the noise removal domain.. of course, I'm not serious.
Sh!t I need me a non-pirated, non-win10 installation to enjoy your new inventions, which, I assume, will come thick and fast, like <insert your own filthy simile here>

xoxos wrote:
waiting man wrote:Resynthesize my fur, and do it fast!
all over my nice clean fur niche, eh!
waiting man wrote: I'll stay Tuna, that's fo sho.
bona fortuna :p
He wrote clean not me :P
Anyway exciting stuff. Stuck with ancient fft, not bad per sé, clashing a bit on my system...a 'xo take on the subject might be the right ass slap.
Bona, bona...

schedule rocked a bit, only banal parts of dev process left to do.

avails a few functions i haven't seen in the market, easy stuff overlooked by other products, and a few things that no one would really set out to do (not trying to sound cool - i often do "100 monkey" dev where we see what stupid things do). this is the effect i was going to call "expensive" as the release is purely to channel funds from the euphoric; "caprice" has "price" in it.

regardless of the intent of the plugin, i anticipate that some features will be generalised enough to have wide and welcome application and be perceived as benefit, insofar as one validates articulacy within computer audio. remaining silent about explicit function because quite seriously, other developers could easily say "that's stupid i can do that" and put good parts of it together in a half hour.

most of what's in the mp3 is a "leaky" frequency shifter, which is how it cascades instead of repeats. most of the algorithms (16) will accomodate "generative tweaking" meaning you can pump garbage into it, and achieve a few variations. several have gentler enhancing applications. you'll hear.

i can't charge too much for it because frankly these processes would be better in vst sdk with more complex graphic interface, but i'm still unwilling to give up my venerable fclt compiler and mini xp netbook (itm i've enjoyed graphics programming in win32, so when i get there the graphic parts will work alright, but no clue how to .dll with fclt.. it's possible to vst 2.4 if i can figure it)

glad for the welcomes! :) caprice doesn't herald more fft effects from me, more sweeping up after everyone else' party. next release from me is likely to be a freeware synth 'exponent vst' addressing the unexciting timbres i've been using in my own music the last few years.. primitive acoustic emulation, parts, not "mega" timbres. semi-novel.

Return to “Effects”