Tracktion and Arturia

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well, Tracktion won't load Arturia Analog Lab, nor the Spark 2 VST.

Tracktion starts testing, then simply nothing happens. :?

I've tried both versions - i.e. 32 and 64 bit with the respective Arturia plug-ins. Does anyone have any tips or solutions?

It hangs up on testing the Spark.dll....

Which version of tracktion are you running?
Tracktion Software Corporation

Hi!

I'm running Tracktion 6 32 bit, and 64 bit. I have VST folders for 32 and 64 bit VSTs, which I naturally use with the respective DAW versions. Spark.dll hangs at 69% of testing.

Thought I'd install the 32 bit version seeing IK Multimedia is selling Miroslav Philharmonik for 49,99€, and its only available as a 32 bit plug-in. ;)

I just tried Analog Lab for the first time in T6 and its working fine for me. Closed and opened T6 and it's still working. I am only running T6 32 bit and it's the most recent version 6.2.1 (Built: 23 July 2015) (32-bit)

Analog Lab isn't the problem, it's Spark. :-/

Spark and also Matrix 12 isn`t working here with Tracktion 6 (latest version) under win 8.1. All other Arturia PlugIns are just runnng fine.
Under Mac OS X everything seams to work fine without a problem.

Hi,

I got Matrix-12 working by scanning/loading it within Tracktion 4. It then works in all versions of Tracktion.

Hope this helps. :)

"Kids! Get off my lawn!"

Hey guys - could do with some of your help here - the good chaps at Arturia have not been particularly helpful when we have approached them in the past

Please feel free to alert them too - we are very willing to cooperate and get fixes done fast :)
Tracktion Software Corporation

Hi guys, are you using the latest version or Tracktion and Spark? I just downloaded the demo version of 2.1.1.890 from the Arturia website and it seems to scan and load fine. Perhaps this is something that has been recently fixed?

TSC wrote:Hey guys - could do with some of your help here - the good chaps at Arturia have not been particularly helpful when we have approached them in the past

Please feel free to alert them too - we are very willing to cooperate and get fixes done fast :)
Hi,

i asked them before posting here and they told me that they don`t support tracktion officially :roll:

I hope they're not another of the standards botchers. There is a thing about the problematic OSX 10.11 on their site:
http://www.arturia.com/company/news/upd ... patibility

With responses like the ones reported in this thread, they're a nanometre off being added to my AvoidLikeThePlague.rtf file, but TSC are more conciliatory than I am.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Nah, soddit, they're added.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Return to “Tracktion”