track control for glide filter follow

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Vojtech,

the glide feature currently offers a filter follow on/off control. Would it be possible to change this into a continuous control how much it should follow (like the frequency by note feature of the filter)?

Cheers, Thorsten

Hi Thorsten,

I don't follow really - with 0% the filter jumps to the target frequency immediately, with 100% it goes with the gliding pitch, what would say 50% mean???
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

50% would mean it only goes half of the frequency difference.

So it would jump immediately to the middle of these 2 and then slowly glide? Hmmm, personally I think that could be a little problematic, but I'll check.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

No I mean the filter should only go half the way compared to the frequency (but in the same time). I didn't think about consecutive glides though, the filter freq might go it's own ways then, kinda...
Ok maybe the idea is stupid.

Yeah, well, it would then be completely weird probably :D. And quite hard to implement... :D
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”