A few questions about mMultiAnalyzer

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I have recently discovered the awesomeness of Melda plugins, and I must say I'm really impressed by the sound quality and the depth they offer. Great Work! (In fact I stumbled upon them a few month ago, but was initially put off by the huge number of plugin variants, as well as some "over-enthusiastic" marketing on the web site; I'm glad decided to investigate a bit further...)

I'm interested by mMultiAnalyzer, but there's a few functionalities I can't find, and I'm not sure if I'm missing some hidden settings or not:

1. Is there a way to set some prefiltering, like in almost all the other analyzers?

2. In the loudness tab, is it possible to set an offset, like in mLoudnessAnalyzer?

3. ...and as a small feature request, I wish that the audio meters (loudness tab) were verticals, this would make it easier to monitor a whole production using LU meters instead of dB.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to explore the remaining plugins!

Big thumbs up for these requests;

I always use ISO pre-filtering on individual track with MAutoDynaEq
and:
4- Is there any way for the color of the ''black collision meter'' to be like sonogram in MAnalyzer? So we can see better the energy?

Hi,

first of all, thank you! :love:

As for the frs:
1. I'm afraid not and to be honest I don't think this is such a good idea. This analyzer is supposed to be easy to use, not have tons of features like the other analyzers in our plugins. But I'll check.
2. I suppose it would be possible, but again, why? I mean, the purpose is to monitor differences in loudness, not getting some target loudness the offset is used for.
3. Well, this one is a no, sorry. Vertical arrangement would need other compromises - e.g. limited name length etc.
4. Hmmm, I suppose that could be cool, but it would probably not be simple at all. I'll check.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Thanks for the answer!

I think my problem is I find having different feedbacks in different places a bit confusing. I love the consistency of your plugins, so I was a bit surprised to see that MultiAnalyzer deviated from the rule. Maybe 1 and 2 could be global settings, used by all the plugins? Though that would probably involve much more work to implement.

Otherwise I guess I'll just deactivate prefiltering everywhere, and use -18 LU as reference instead of -20, not really a big deal.

Yeah, I know, having "simple" plugin in MeldaProduction is rather odd, but... :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Thanks for checking for '4-' because it would feel I think a lot more 'emotional/intuitive' than trying to figure out 'greyscale values' (and confusion is a not a good 'state-of-mind' for mixing!); otherwise 1-prefiltering would be more adequate/coherent with Analyzer in lets say MAutodynamiceq reading, those are 2 reasons why some of my friends and I use MMultianalyzer less often wishing it will change (1rst vst I bought thinking it would save me a lot of time, but comparing isnt as easy as it could be)

Thx! :tu:

I'm afraid I checked and I cancelled it. Despite I know it would make sense, there were way too many technical problems with this (that would be a longer story). So sorry, this won't be done at this point.
Vojtech

One last thing, I tried latest MStereoProcessor and is there a sonogram to help set crossfades? I havent found it (even by right-clicking on the interface)

I'm afraid there is not a sonogran/analyzer, its engine is a little old-school, so I'm afraid there won't be the analysis features.
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”