soundtoys V5

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

MFXxx wrote:Patience ...
Not when it comes to 4 or 5 years. Do or do not their is no try... :lol:
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Robmobius wrote:
MFXxx wrote:Patience ...
Not when it comes to 4 or 5 years. Do or do not their is no try... :lol:
Absolutely Yoda "you gotta get the ground beneath your feet partner, get the wind behind your back and go out in a blaze if you got to...otherwise you ain't shit " :)

nothing new. it took ST forever to get x64 out, as well. one of the very last of well known developers to go x64.

may take 'em awhile to get 5 out. I'm sure it will be great when it arrives.
Canartic
downtempo.dub.psychedelic.twang
lossless downloads here...

it should be soon released (regarding to this thread :http://tinyurl.com/2fcpre6)

hivkorn wrote:it should be soon released (regarding to this thread :http://tinyurl.com/2fcpre6)

Busted!! :dog:

My *feeling* is that they're probably actually sitting on it right now and waiting for a more favourable moment in the marketing cycle (black friday, etc. etc.) to release it because they finished it in the summer which is an inconvenient time to maximize sales.

Of course my *feelings* aren't really a major factor in determining the release date for ST5 so I should probably just shut my trap :wink:

hivkorn wrote:it should be soon released (regarding to this thread :http://tinyurl.com/2fcpre6)
hahaha. that was funny. never saw this before. and it really made so much sense to post it in this thread at this point. you really made my day, thanks.

mostlyjustj wrote:

Busted!! :dog:

My *feeling* is that they're probably actually sitting on it right now and waiting for a more favourable moment in the marketing cycle (black friday, etc. etc.) to release it because they finished it in the summer which is an inconvenient time to maximize sales.

Of course my *feelings* aren't really a major factor in determining the release date for ST5 so I should probably just shut my trap :wink:
I bet they are also regretting creating the grace period so early.

Soundtoys Newsletter wrote: Come visit us on on Saturday, September 26th, when the International Music Software Trade Association and SAE Institute New York partner to host IMSTA FESTA, a celebration of music technology. IMSTA FESTA brings a collection of top music technology companies together in an environment where they can interact with music makers face-to-face.

Join us to see and hear the new Soundtoys 5, which will bring together our entire range of audio effects into one powerful collection. It contains all 18 plug-ins, including the new Effect Rack, PrimalTap, and Little AlterBoy. Come find out how Soundtoys 5 will sweeten your mix, drive your creativity, and put a whole stack of gold records on your wall. No really. It will. Just come and see.

Where: IMSTA FESTA NY at SAE Institute New York. 218 West 18th Street.
When: Saturday September 26th from 11am to 6pm.
What: Demos, swag, and answers to all the burning questions. Plus photo ops with infamous Soundtoys representatives.
How: Register for free below, then show up and enjoy the vast amounts of free knowledge, goodies, prizes, and advice. If you're into music, you need to be into IMSTA.

Answers to all our burning questions?

Okay, how about when are you gunna release the software I bought?!

Geez it's become so ridiculous it would be funny almost if I wasn't out close to 400 bucks. I want to use the extra plugins not in v4. I am certainly not giving sound toys any more money to get plugins I was promised a year ago.

So mad grrrrrrrr

It'll be ready when it's ready

we're all ready for V5 :D who's not?

I'm ready.

Apparently, soundtoys isn't.
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

I'm ready.
It's a leftover from the bitwig phenomenon :D
antithesist wrote:Apparently, soundtoys isn't.
hehe

First there was SH101ter.
The success of that (conversation wise) lead to ImpOSCar2.
Ableton, sorry Bitwig, then wanted a piece of the action.
And now Soundtoys, seeing the success of the above have decided to join in the party.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Return to “Effects”