New Sylenth1 64 mac (beta) Help

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I installed new sylenth1 and was going through some old projects and realized that ableton live 9 (newest update) says "sylenth1 VST cannot be found". It appears that installing the new sylenth1 beta some how deleted the old vst version and only installed the AU version. Is there a way to install the vst version in addition to the AU on the new mac sylenth 64 beta?

To fix it make sure the “Use Audio Units” and “Use VST plugins” are both enabled in Live’s settings. Then force a full rescan of all plugins by holding down the Alt/Option key while clicking ‘Rescan’.

I'm also having this issue. I uninstalled, reinstalled after doing the troubleshooting steps on the website. I tried to Alt/Option rescan in Live 9, and I still don't see it under plugins. I'm also running El Capitan.

DJSirena wrote:I'm also having this issue. I uninstalled, reinstalled after doing the troubleshooting steps on the website. I tried to Alt/Option rescan in Live 9, and I still don't see it under plugins. I'm also running El Capitan.
Are you sure you installed Sylenth1 v3.009 and didn't install any other (older) version afterwards?

Return to “LennarDigital”