I believe such a release deserves...

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

...a new group buy!

We already know that lennard group buys in the past have been *wildly* successful, and MANY of us sold sylenth waiting for the mac 64 .. after many years it's finally here, so why no celebrate like you did in 2008 when the first big update came?

it will be crazy successful (it will hit 1000 copies for sure) and make me (and i assume alot of others) very happy :)

Or do a great Xmas or black friday special hehe.

Anyway congrats on the release, i honestly thought I would never see the day. And it's interesting how so many years later, how well sylenth still stacks up to just about any EDM synth (and uses no cpu in comparison).

Look forward to trying the Sylenth 1 V3 demo at the very least, so hopefully that will be out soon.

Out of interest: How much of a discount do you usually get in such a group buy?

What release ? :?
TheoM wrote: Look forward to trying the Sylenth 1 V3 demo at the very least, so hopefully that will be out soon.
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6243434

Seems like the beta is a long way from release status on Mac and no Windows beta........
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thanks!

We're still in beta so it hasn't been officially released yet, when we have a full release for the Win/Mac 32/64-bit VST/AU/AAX (demo and full) version of Sylenth1 V3.0 we will definately look into the option to have a Group Buy. :)

Return to “LennarDigital”