SoundSpice : new loop collection & interview.

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We are happy to announce the follow up to 'Dub Extraction'. More dub and less step, if you will. :hihi: Check out the demo mp3 and grab the freebee try-before-you-buy loop pack in the webshop ---- http://www.sound-spice.com

Noizefield did an interview with me this summer, and that can be seen here ---- http://www.noizefield.com/interviews/ta ... eter-sound

Read about a special deal on 'Dub Extraction Vol 2', and an exclusive freebee loop sample set from a Perimeter loop collection through October. :)

Sunday *bump*. :)

Wednesday *bump*.

As read in the interview, there will be 3 volumes of 'Dub Extraction', and 'Other Space Industrial', along with triple bundles of those and the other SoundSpice titles.

The new Zebra patch has been pushed back to a January or February release, but it will be worth the wait for sure.

And meanwhile, don't forget to check out the mp3 demo and freebee pack for DE2, and check the interview for a way to get a discount on it through October. 8)

If anyone has any questions that weren't covered in the interview, feel free to post them here or pm me. It seems like a lot was talked about, but ya never know what I may have forgotten or left out that someone else might think of eh. :)

Monday *bump* for anyone who missed it over the weekend. :)

Friday *bump*. Don't skip the interview, there's a 50% off coupon code for 'Dub Extraction Vol 2' in it ! 8)

Monday *bump*. :)

Friday *bump*. Still a week and a day to get 1/2 off 'Dub Extraction Vol 2', and 1/3 off the Pro sessions bundle. :)

Monday *bump*. 5 1/2 days left on the intro discount on DE2 and 1/3 off the Pro Sessions Bundle. :)

Final *bump* with a little less than 48 hours left on the discounts. :)

Return to “Soundware”