Small GUI Synths?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey,

Purchased EKS from Synapse Audio. Nice Workflow with such small (Drum)Synths.
Any compareable Synths with which i should be looking too?

:party:

Humanoid Soundsystems ScannedSynthPro with TheOne skin is a real squint-tastic synth.

I reckon you'll have a hard job beating the default skin of Oatmeal though for eye-strain.

mutantdog wrote:I reckon you'll have a hard job beating the default skin of Oatmeal though for eye-strain.
True :hihi: but the all-grey 80-slider/12-button Mixer tab (#5) in Crystal is a worthy second-runner-up.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

'insert piz here' have got a bunch of killer teeny tiny synths

mutantdog wrote:...a real squint-tastic synth.
:lol:

Love that description

Check out Arturia's CS 80 if you want to drive your eyeballs crazy.

Imageline's Sytrus.........requires a scanning electron microscope to see it....... :o
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Bliss using 60% scaling is pretty small. Real screen below :)

I wish the Korg Legacy synths were larger, as they're a bit too small for me.

wagtunes wrote:Check out Arturia's CS 80 if you want to drive your eyeballs crazy.
I have the Jupiter-8V, and it is pretty small as well.

Yes Arturia with the CS80 and Jupiter 8v. I guess Arturia has designed this for 12" monitors ;)
But the Korg Legacy was for me also a lot too small. Very hard to use.

Okay,

There is no really good stuff for checking.
Thanks anyway. :wink:

Mattvank wrote:Okay,

There is no really good stuff for checking.
Thanks anyway. :wink:
Define "really good stuff". You won't find a lot of synths other than simple kick drum synths that have functional small GUIs for obvious reasons.

Sytrus is a great synth but it's gui is too small........isn't that what you wanted ?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Something like Synapse EKS or the JP6K.

I allmost like these limitation of Synths. Equal if the Hardware or Software.
In Hardware, the Vermona Mono Lancet is something like that for exsample. Less but powerfull. But it becomes ,,boring´´ because i bought the extension. I felt lost in all these possiblities. And i thought that these unique sound of these machines gets lost.

Here you can listen to puristic Vermona Mono Lancet Tracks(except Drums and one or other pad)

https://myspace.com/eigenfrequenz
Last edited by Mattvank on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Check out Blaukraut Charlatan then. It's pretty limited if that's what you're after...

Return to “Instruments”