Now that TimeWarp 2600 is owned/distributed by SoniVox

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TimewARP 2600

thomaskyhn wrote:
wagtunes wrote:Except I can't demo it.

I'm not going to buy something, even on sale, that i can't demo first if for nothing else than just to make sure it works on my PC.
Well, me neither.

Same here ...

"Kids! Get off my lawn!"

We do offer refunds in the event of a technical issue. Unfortunately the update and the demo versions have taken slightly longer than hoped but are still very much on the way.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

sbangs_air wrote:We do offer refunds in the event of a technical issue. Unfortunately the update and the demo versions have taken slightly longer than hoped but are still very much on the way.
Doesn't help me if they don't get here before the sale ends.

Sorry, this is off-topic, but has anyone bought any of the guitar-VSTis from Sonivox and can comment on it/them?

Also, there seems to be a -20% off coupon AIR and Sonivox products at VSTBuzz.

Can anyone comment on the stability of this plugin? I have seen some older forum posts that talk about crashes and bugs. Are they addressed in the latest version?

Also, if I were to buy an older boxed copy of it from a retailer (WOW version), can I register it with Sonivox for the future updates?

Aryaroman wrote:Sorry, this is off-topic, but has anyone bought any of the guitar-VSTis from Sonivox and can comment on it/them?

Also, there seems to be a -20% off coupon AIR and Sonivox products at VSTBuzz.
I own all of those Guitars, it is my go to Guitars for anything i need easy and fast.
Of course they are not articulated such as V-Metal, MusicLab, Ample and other but
its the easiest to get the job done with a great sound.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

HunterKiller wrote:(..)What made it unknown/unpopular back in the day was PACE(..)

Wait!! So this thing needs an iLok? No thanks! :(

And does anybody know how it compares to the (excellent) freeware Arppe2600VA? :?:

"Kids! Get off my lawn!"

zxant wrote:
HunterKiller wrote:(..)What made it unknown/unpopular back in the day was PACE(..)

Wait!! So this thing needs an iLok? No thanks! :(

It did but no longer I believe under Sonivox, which is why I became interested. Unfortunately the demo has been a year in waiting so far.

zxant wrote:Wait!! So this thing needs an iLok? No thanks! :(
As far as I can see, it doesn't say anything about dongles on the Way Out Ware website.

Since it's a time warp plugin, I bet they'll go back in time after the demo is ready and release it a year ago. :?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:Since it's a time warp plugin, I bet they'll go back in time after the demo is ready and release it a year ago. :?
But then it should be here now. Unless the demo's still more than a year off?

:hihi:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

No iLok is required for the current version.
A well-behaved signature.

zxant wrote: Wait!! So this thing needs an iLok? No thanks! :(
This and it cost $200 when U-he ACE is around $70. No thanks twice.
Murderous duck!

I really like the sound of it. It sounds very analog from some few videos in utube.
I wish I can win it in the charity this year.
I suppose it has iLok software protection which is fine by me as I have most of Air instruments installed with this protection in both my desktop and laptop without any problems :)
The only thing I don't know is the CPU usage. Is it like Vacuum Pro for example?

Return to “Instruments”