Need distortion plugin like Trash2 or Ohmicide

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ohmicide isnt aax and aax Trash crashes in Protools.
After something with a lot of bite that transforms as opposed to mild saturation (Saturn).

Kinh wrote:aax Trash crashes in Protools
Not here it doesnt. OS/version?
Ohmicide isnt aax
If there's VST plugins you're desparate to have in ProTools, have a look at MetaPlugin, Patchworks, or something similar.
After something with a lot of bite that transforms as opposed to mild saturation (Saturn).
Tried any amp sims with pedals eg Guitar Rig? Lots of distortion options there...
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Rob Papen RP-Distort is very good.

PC: 32 & 64 bits VST and AAX for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10
Mac: 32 & 64 bits AU, VST and AAX for OSX 10.6 or higher

http://www.robpapen.com/compatibility-rp-distort.html
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

Try audio damage Kombinat. I have Ohmicide and used to have Trash but still like kombinat as it's nice and straight forward and still multiband distortion.

This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Echoes in the Attic wrote:Try audio damage Kombinat. I have Ohmicide and used to have Trash but still like kombinat as it's nice and straight forward and still multiband distortion.
AD dont do AAX, so he'd still need to use something like Metaplugin. And if he has something like Metaplugin, he can use Ohmicide. :shrug:
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Thanks for your replies but I downloaded the latest Trash2 and this version seems to work OK in PTs. Cant believe its only $100 now. I think I paid $250 for it before. Good thing I got that refund when I did when it crashed, saved myself 150 bucks! hahah..hehehe ho ho ho! :lol:
Last edited by Kinh on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kinh wrote:Good think I got that refund when I did when it crashed, saved myself 150 bucks! hahah..hehehe ho ho ho! :lol:
Sounds like a success story :wink:

How do you like it so far?
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

Return to “Effects”