M-audio axiom 25 transport

RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't have an Axiom 49, and haven't had a chance to try one. My guess is that it uses the same internals as the 25, so it should work. Do you have one?

I've got a axiom 49 from first generation.
just tested the m-audio 25 script.

what is working:

- keyboard
- pitch bend
- start,stop,record button from the transport.

If i press the drumbutton on left-under, a macro is activated so you're able to control with the faders
noise-mix-freq-reso-nothing-nothing-filter env depth-lfo1rate- lfo2rate.

The rotary controllers do nothing. Probably the faders on the axiom 49 have the same cc numbers as the rotary encoders on the axiom 25.
Auto-detect isn't also working buts the normal since the axiom£49 is another device :-).

Now i'll be able to tweak it little bit so i'll hope auto-detect will work and move functions of the faders to the rotary buttons.

Teatinker, Thank you for the great work you do. I'll able the change some stuff, all the credits go to you.

teatinker wrote:I've updated the script, you can now toggle the rotaries between device macros and common parameters using drum pad C14. When I find the time, I'll add actions to the other drum pads and see what I can do about clip recording.

I've also added sysex identification for autodetection. Can you try if autodetection works for you now? If not, please do the following for me:
After assigning the script manually to your Axiom, go to "View > Show Control Script Console" and select "axiom-25.control.js". In the console, there should be a line after "Sysex ID:" that starts with "f0". Would you post that line here? Awesome, thanks.

Here is the number
f07e7f0602002008630e180320313035f7

I have an alternative implementation for Axiom 25 1st gen and Axiom 61 2nd gen. Should be easy to adapt for 1st gen 49.
https://github.com/phaethon/bitwig-axiom

It is still work in progress.

Cool! I haven't used my Axiom for a while, that's why I didn't work on the integration anymore.

phaethon wrote:I have an alternative implementation for Axiom 25 1st gen and Axiom 61 2nd gen. Should be easy to adapt for 1st gen 49.
https://github.com/phaethon/bitwig-axiom

It is still work in progress.

I'll try it in the coming week for my axiom 49, with little tweaking perhaps it works without a problem.

Anyone have a good complete axiom 49 script they're willing to share?? Thanks!

Thank you for writing this script it's really handy! it works on Linux as well everything works flawless the transport as well as the rotaries dials on the Axiom 25 classic :tu: .

Return to “Controller Scripting”