Your favorite synths which have flexible/versatile modulation features

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lotuzia wrote: Xils 4 is semi modular but still you can establish hundreds of simulatenous connections via the pin matrixes for a single patch. At audio rate
I'm patiently waiting for a changed copy protection...

Lotuzia wrote: Xils 4 is semi modular but still you can establish hundreds of simulatenous connections via the pin matrixes for a single patch. At audio rate
That synth is a powerhouse. Once the learning curve is mastered, it's so easy to get rugged and nasty tones out of it. Bass lines can really grind.
Ha ha suck it!

pdxindy wrote:
You can get soft Ilok protection for the Xils 4 or Xils 3 ( Similar to NI C/R protection, no physical dongle needed )
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Serum of course, and a synth not mentioned often would be FabFilter's Twin 2.

Lotuzia wrote:
pdxindy wrote:
You can get soft Ilok protection for the Xils 4 or Xils 3 ( Similar to NI C/R protection, no physical dongle needed )
Thanks... but I will not use iLok... I'll keep waiting patiently ;-)

Symptohm from OhmForce

Alchemy. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Hive is a lot of fun because it is almost a single window and has drag-n-drop modulation with the via option... combine that with being able to modulate almost any parameter including envelop stages and fx parameters and it is really fast and fluid. Really fun to experiment.

Teksonik wrote:Alchemy. :tu:
I have the "old", which is all I know. It's definitely a contenda 8)
Ha ha suck it!

Waldorf Blofeld (or Largo) my favourite synth in modulation and everything else :D

his plugs might not be for everyone but i find madrona labs come with the best interface/workflow out there and the sound is top notch !
Analog electronic drum samples (Free demo pack)
http://www.syntheticwav.com

z3ta+ has lots of sources and destinations, LFOs and envelopes, but Vember Audio Surge is definitely a beast.

Serum.
Zebra.
ACE.
Alto.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

EnGee wrote:Waldorf Blofeld (or Largo) my favourite synth in modulation and everything else :D
I don't know how it is in Blofeld, but as i wrote earlier, the modulation options in Largo feel so clever for every section, it's a bliss to use. :) No digging in the mod matrix for the obvious parameters like assigning a LFO (or anything else) to the filter cutoff, no digging to set up a modulator for modulating the pitch, or morphing through the wavetables, or applying FM to the osc's, it's all there. Really nice job from Waldorf there.

chk071 wrote:
EnGee wrote:Waldorf Blofeld (or Largo) my favourite synth in modulation and everything else :D
I don't know how it is in Blofeld, but as i wrote earlier, the modulation options in Largo feel so clever for every section, it's a bliss to use. :) No digging in the mod matrix for the obvious parameters like assigning a LFO (or anything else) to the filter cutoff, no digging to set up a modulator for modulating the pitch, or morphing through the wavetables, or applying FM to the osc's, it's all there. Really nice job from Waldorf there.
Plus, that characterful Waldorf sound. I'm still obsessed with it :)
Ha ha suck it!

Return to “Instruments”