Phew. And phew again.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Caution : translated with Google :wink:

Hello Hello,
Phew.
This piece is finished, and I'm glad because it was not easy for me to build. Too complicated for my brain and my fingers. Tired ! :-)
It is made of several parts, some sweet, others more powerful.

---------------------------
... If you don't like the beginning, go to 3.20
And if you don't like the entire piece, sorry. I've tried. :wink:
---------------------------
https://soundcloud.com/danielpompougnac ... olie-jolie

I use:
- Miroslav Philarmonik,
- Many soundfonts (piano, etc ...)
- A lot of samples from Freesound (percussion, etc ...)
- Free plugins (VbAudio striptools, Reverberate LE, Classic Delay, etc ...)

"Pareidolia ..." ?
This is a nice word which means that we see, for example, faces in clouds.
Or animals.
Or shapes ...

Bonjour, bonjour,
Pfff.
Ce morceau est fini, et je suis bien content parce qu'il n'était pas évident à construire pour moi. Trop compliqué pour ma cervelle et mes doigts. Fatigué ! :-)
Il est fait de plusieurs parties, certaines douces, d'autres plus puissantes.

J'utilise :
- Miroslav Philarmonik,
- beaucoup de soundfonts (piano, etc...),
- beaucoup de samples issus de Freesound (percussions, etc...)
- des plugins gratuits (VbAudio striptools, Reverberate LE, Classic Delay, etc...)

"Paréidolie..." ?
C'est un joli mot qui veut dire que l'on voit, par exemple, des visages dans les nuages.
Ou des animaux.
Ou des formes...

Last edited by Daniel Pompougnac on Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:35 am, edited 5 times in total.

Sombre and melancholic. It sounds very good, and the dynamix are excellent. The final mix sounds great so the free plugins you have used must be of high quality. Great ending.

Good work :)

Thank you :wink:

It sounds like you lost your puppy. Is it supposed to sound so sad? :(

The mix is very good although it sounds like samples rather than an orchestra.

It sounds like you lost your puppy. Is it supposed to sound so sad? :(
"Puppy" ? It's a little dog, no ? No, this puppy isn't dead because if you listen the point 3.44, the puppy becomes a lion running and eating all the zebras nearby :D :D
The mix is very good although it sounds like samples rather than an orchestra.
Yes, sure, you're right, but it's not easy, coz' Miroslav is not a recent library (no articulations), but I've no money to buy more.

Daniel Pompougnac wrote: "Puppy" ? It's a little dog, no ?
Yes, a puppy is a baby dog.
Daniel Pompougnac wrote: No, this puppy isn't dead because if you listen the point 3.44, the puppy becomes a lion running and eating all the zebras nearby :D :D
It sounds like the lion breaks his leg and falls down to die next to the zebras he killed. Poor, poor lion. It sounds so sad. :cry:

OK, but I like... sad music !!! :hihi:
And If you say that this piece is sad, so I'm the winner because you felt the emotion that I want share creating this music.
I'm the best and I'm a genius :phones:

Oh, I forgot : these people have lost a puppy, or two puppies, maybe three :D >
I know, this a great composer and I'm not, but It's sad, no ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvT03pxhe58

Daniel Pompougnac wrote: Oh, I forgot : these people have lost a puppy, or two puppies, maybe three :D >
I know, this a great composer and I'm not, but It's sad, no ?
That piece has real emotional depth. It conjures feelings more profound than "I lost my puppy."

I'd guess your answer.
Ok, I give up :wink:

I am stupid because I talk to you about something very subjective. Sadness or not.
Your opinion about the sound of the instruments are very welcome and builders, but the sadness or joy in a song are very subjective things.
I like the melancholy and sadness of mine, and you, you do not like it, that's fine too.
I did not want to talk longer on this subject and I really thank you for taking the time to listen.

I am listening again, in a quiet, slightly melancholic mood and it sounds great with some beautiful moments. I was in the wrong frame of mind for this when I listened to it the first time. Sorry for giving you a hard time. :clown:

Même si ce morceau me tire vers les nuages, je m'appelle pas Ixion !
Version piano aussi.
Merci.

d'après Google
Although this piece draws me to the clouds, I'm not Ixion!
Version piano too.
Thank you.

I am listening again, in a quiet, slightly melancholic mood and it sounds great with some beautiful moments. I was in the wrong frame of mind for this when I listened to it the first time. Sorry for giving you a hard time.
Sorry, I'd not read this post.
Thank you about your kind comment, but I'm not right beacause I must accept all the subjective opinions when I submit a piece.
Thank you again :wink:
Although this piece draws me to the clouds, I'm not Ixion!
Version piano too.
Thank you.
"Ixion" ? Say me more. I've read the wikipedia page of Ixion, but...

ce n'était qu'un compliment à travers celui qui ne pouvait pas distinguer la belle Héra d'un nuage...c-à-d que même avec ces nuages, j'entends de la musique ;-)

it was just a compliment across one that could not distinguish the beautiful Hera with a cloud ... ied that even with these clouds, I hear music ;-)

D'accord et merci :wink:

Return to “Music Cafe”