JoBoMusic Flexion (new synth !!!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

lnikj wrote:I'd forgotten about this so thanks for bumping the thread up again. I guess nobody has heard any new news about it lately?
I'm on the beta testing team and this is the last email I got from them dated July 17.
Dear Steven,
First of all, we want to thank you for your patience.

Flexion is a versatile synthesizer and we work hard in order to fully realize
its potential. That includes to establish the most accessible approach in terms
of user-handling.

Over the last couple of weeks we made some last-minute improvements.
Some regard the usability and some the possibilities of Flexion’s sound design
capabilities. During that process we figured out that we can make Flexion even more
intuitive by improving on some major aspects of the workflow and the interface
design.
We want you to get familiar with that elevated version of Flexion. That is why
we decided to push the start of the beta to the end of August.

Thanks again for your patience. It will be definately rewarded!
All the best,
The JoboMusic Team
So end of August we should be able to start testing this thing. Personally, I can't wait. If they do as good a job on this as I think they will (and it doesn't have all the bugs that Cycle has which looked so promising) this might be the synth of the year when it's released.

"Personally, I can't wait. If they do as good a job on this as I think they will (and it doesn't have all the bugs that Cycle has which looked so promising) this might be the synth of the year when it's released."
agree with you, let's wait....

Looks very interesting :)

@wagtunes - thanks for the additional info. Looking forward to it!

Do you know if Flexion will have some unison?

wagtunes wrote:
lnikj wrote:I'd forgotten about this so thanks for bumping the thread up again. I guess nobody has heard any new news about it lately?
I'm on the beta testing team and this is the last email I got from them dated July 17.
Dear Steven,
First of all, we want to thank you for your patience.

Flexion is a versatile synthesizer and we work hard in order to fully realize
its potential. That includes to establish the most accessible approach in terms
of user-handling.

Over the last couple of weeks we made some last-minute improvements.
Some regard the usability and some the possibilities of Flexion’s sound design
capabilities. During that process we figured out that we can make Flexion even more
intuitive by improving on some major aspects of the workflow and the interface
design.
We want you to get familiar with that elevated version of Flexion. That is why
we decided to push the start of the beta to the end of August.

Thanks again for your patience. It will be definately rewarded!
All the best,
The JoboMusic Team
So end of August we should be able to start testing this thing. Personally, I can't wait. If they do as good a job on this as I think they will (and it doesn't have all the bugs that Cycle has which looked so promising) this might be the synth of the year when it's released.
i was just wondering if there was any update on this yet.

im also on the beta test list, and havent heard anything since i got that same email. i think its safe to say that weve reached the "end" of august.
ImageImageImage

chaosWyrM wrote:

im also on the beta test list, and havent heard anything since i got that same email. i think its safe to say that weve reached the "end" of august.
Nothing yet. Technically there's still 5 more days so let's hang in there until 9/1 at least.

wagtunes wrote:
chaosWyrM wrote:

Nothing yet. Technically there's still 5 more days so let's hang in there until 9/1 at least.
yeah...was just hoping they didnt forget about me :hihi:

ive really been looking forward to this thing.
ImageImageImage

Here's an update on Flexion.
Dear Steven,

Our ambitious goal is to make Flexion the first Synthesizer that exploits the full potential of Constructive Synthesis, together with a comfortable workflow experience. We found that the latter could be improved substantially by a complete re-design of the interface. Our dedicated team has worked relentlessly throughout the summer in order to create a new face for Flexion.
As a result, Flexion now is even more fun to work with and we are proud to present a first work-in-progress screenshot to you!

Most of the planned improvements have already been implemented but we are still left with a number of small but important tasks on our to-do list.
Since we would like to start the Beta as feature-complete and well functioning as possible, we need to ask for your patience for two more weeks.
Given the scope of the changes you might recognize from the screenshot we hope for your appreciation.

We will start the private Beta in mid September with a group of selected participants. From this point on, we will gradually extend this group until we are all on board. We are looking forward to that day because it will bring us much closer to Flexion’s roll out!

We highly appreciate your patience and thank you for your support!

The JoboMusic Team

I'm on the team as well and really looking forward to this. Love the lesser-known and more unusual synthesis types.
VST PRESETS ---> http://xenossoundworks.com
Bazille, NI Massive, Z3ta, PPG Wave, TAL-J8, RePro, Diva, Spire and more

wagtunes wrote:Here's an update on Flexion.
Dear Steven,

Our ambitious goal is to make Flexion the first Synthesizer that exploits the full potential of Constructive Synthesis, together with a comfortable workflow experience. We found that the latter could be improved substantially by a complete re-design of the interface. Our dedicated team has worked relentlessly throughout the summer in order to create a new face for Flexion.
As a result, Flexion now is even more fun to work with and we are proud to present a first work-in-progress screenshot to you!

Most of the planned improvements have already been implemented but we are still left with a number of small but important tasks on our to-do list.
Since we would like to start the Beta as feature-complete and well functioning as possible, we need to ask for your patience for two more weeks.
Given the scope of the changes you might recognize from the screenshot we hope for your appreciation.

We will start the private Beta in mid September with a group of selected participants. From this point on, we will gradually extend this group until we are all on board. We are looking forward to that day because it will bring us much closer to Flexion’s roll out!

The JoboMusic Team
hehe...i was just going to post that. i should have checked my email sooner =)

of course...i have no idea what tier im on..sooo...the waiting continues.

do these look similar to you? every time i see pics of flexion it makes me think of molekular.

ImageImageImage

chaosWyrM wrote:
Dear Steven,

The JoboMusic Team

do these look similar to you? every time i see pics of flexion it makes me think of molekular.

Is Molekular a user ensemble? I'm not sure I have it. Yes, they do look kind of similar.

wagtunes wrote:
chaosWyrM wrote:
Dear Steven,

The JoboMusic Team

Is Molekular a user ensemble? I'm not sure I have it. Yes, they do look kind of similar.
lol, so its not just me then. molekular is a native instruments effect:

http://www.native-instruments.com/en/pr ... molekular/
ImageImageImage

Anything new here?

HiEnergy wrote:Anything new here?
Nothing. I got the email that first round of testing would be end of September I think but wasn't contacted as a first round tester. Maybe they're saving me for the later rounds. Not sure.

Return to “Instruments”