Been away from Bitwig for a while and now back, some initial thoughts..

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So been on board since V1.0 but went back to Ableton as got busy etc, etc..

So trying to get up to speed, and have some queries that hope you can help confirm as needed feature requests and not something I am not aware of.

- Can you customise key commands?

- Fades on audio clips, is this possible?

- When a clip is highlighted on mac, if you shift click and with either up or down arrow you select the adjacent clip, be cool if you could select more like this, rather than just one - plus ESC key could deselect

- Tab across to next track when naming would be handy

- When highlighting a section in the Automation window, be great if you could then move just that selection up or down. I know using the APPLE key has some effect

- I wish the Mac numeric ENTER key worked after input tempos, naming etc

Know now about there being no fades, but anything on the others?

shortcuts are customisable

i guess you can´t use TAB across to next track, cause it´s used for view switching, but might be different in 1.2

The automation lane, the selected part can be moved, due to the fact i´m on linux i can´t really help you with that :/

That´s everything i can tell you right now...

happy music

Your comments on TAB when naming are misleading - TAB for view switching is disabled when you are naming a track, hence why it would be useful to be able to use it to jump to naming the next track. As it does so in Ableton and Logic..

On linux does it move the automation for just the selected section? As in this video here at 3:45 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge_Dqspmwlo

I may not be getting the right key command mouse movement to move automation in this way..

Cheers

Return to “Bitwig”