"Pocket Modular" Skin for Zebra & Diva (and Bazille!)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille Diva Zebra

Wow, I was holding out for the extended skin after 128 sales but i reckon i might jump in sooner after seeing that.

Is there any plans for a Zebrify version?

The sequencer reminds me of the Great Chthulu, and it is absolute pleasure to play with.
Fantastic job

Hi, yeah now the big sequencer in Zebra!! :phones:
And Soundset was updated, too. New 29 sequence phrases were added. (It has new category : sequences. No update on other categories.)
~Pd~ wrote:Minor bug in pokemod crystal - modmapper 2 doesn't show modulation moving through the values. All the other modmappers do, and strangely this doesn't affect the other pokemod skins (vintage, blue)
Thanks for reporting! I fixed it in this version.
mutantdog wrote:Wow, I was holding out for the extended skin after 128 sales but i reckon i might jump in sooner after seeing that.
Is there any plans for a Zebrify version?
Now I'm concentrating on polishing up Zebra (and bug fix), but Zebrify support is always on my wish list.

And there's a bug I found : Loop range of mini MSEG3 is too bright.
I was too freaking out to notice this. It's fixed in the next version.

Enjoy sequencing!!
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

Will there be an update concerning the new multi core button from the new builds?

nortle wrote:Will there be an update concerning the new multi core button from the new builds?
Oh which build is it? I tried installing rev.3890 and couldn't find multi core button in Zebra.

plugmon wrote:
nortle wrote:Will there be an update concerning the new multi core button from the new builds?
Oh which build is it? I tried installing rev.3890 and couldn't find multi core button in Zebra.
there is no multi-core for Zebra... maybe Zebra 3 will have

plugmon wrote:
Sorry, I was speaking about the Bazille and Diva Skin.

nortle wrote:
plugmon wrote:
Are these what you're looking for?

Or you mean it's better for these buttons to be shown bigger and clearer like the latest build of DIVA?

I'm trying out the 1.7 sd update but it crashes Zebra HZ

chaostheory wrote:I'm trying out the 1.7 sd update but it crashes Zebra HZ

Sorry for that.
If you're using old revision of ZebraHZ, Updating may fix the issue.
If not, please will you tell me if other themes(HD, Blue) and older version(v1.5) works?

plugmon wrote:
chaostheory wrote:I'm trying out the 1.7 sd update but it crashes Zebra HZ

Sorry for that.
If you're using old revision of ZebraHZ, Updating may fix the issue.
If not, please will you tell me if other themes(HD, Blue) and older version(v1.5) works?
yes updating fixed the issue .awesome!!!

plugmon wrote:
nortle wrote:
plugmon wrote:
Are these what you're looking for?

Or you mean it's better for these buttons to be shown bigger and clearer like the latest build of DIVA?
Oh, I just didn't see them. Then I didn't say anything. :) Sure.. If you want to replace the multi button it could be easier for other users even I know now where it is ..

Hi there,

Great work you're doing here. I just picked up the sound set + skin and I'll give both a spin tomorrow. Looking forward to unlocking the next level ;-)

Keep up the great work!

Regards,
Andre

Plugmon you are really a great help with new Zebra guys like me.
Your presets are spectacular, and so well organized.
More into sounds than cosmetics and your skins look great, but the organized presets and variations is most commendable.

Figured nobody messed with Zebra since all of the new 1s and 0s came out.
Glad I kept checking back here.

Cheerz

Hi,

I think that I found a little bug in the To Fooh skin for Bazille. The right pot in the top-left multiplex does not seem to work. Can you confirm this? I am using the latest version of Bazille.

Thanks in advance!

cheers
Mscm

Return to “u-he”