Wishlist Consensus

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

after looking through the latest feature wishes brought to us by Ham's Hat. .

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9&t=447381

this one ^ (above) :!:

its my pleaseur to bring consensus of what users :pray: for at night:

1. polish great stuff of what we have.. making of Ultra Stable DAW. Squashing bugs :smack:

i think all agree #1

2. MooCowbells (check) we have it :tu:

3. whatever the devs want !! it's their daw ! 8)

4. popular, most asked for wishes - no spectacular orders:

- Visual Spectrum (+ expandable) EQ (they really love it lol)

- cross-fade, fade handles :hug:

- comping

- time meter change/automation

- track freezing, revert midi

- Playmarker preference option

- MIDI roll editor improvements EDIT: (brush tool, black keys hard to see, etc...)

- Round Robin in sampler

:phones: :phones: :phones:
Last edited by PresetNoob on Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
has anyone see Maitake ?

Für Bitwig devs:

has anyone see Maitake ?

also midi clock latency adjust per transmitter.

Project versioning and automatic backup is pretty high up for me.

Guys we don't need to make a million feature request threads. The forum is not even the right place for feature requests: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9&t=420129

The devs define the "roadmap" and basing a thread of feature requests on other threads of feature requests doesn't somehow make it official. It doesn't serve a purpose anyway, if you can read the other threads so can the devs.

Ogopogo wrote:Guys we don't need to make a million feature request threads. The forum is not even the right place for feature requests: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9&t=420129

The devs define the "roadmap" and basing a thread of feature requests on other threads of feature requests doesn't somehow make it official. It doesn't serve a purpose anyway, if you can read the other threads so can the devs.
No one said it was official.. Just what I saw the most in the other thread.. (ones that had a few mentions) Consensus meaning what most agree on

The devs can read but do they have the time for many pages in a thread? Thats why i simplify it :D

Your request in there too :hug: i see you say you can't see black keys (midi roll improvement) others request it as well
Ogopogo wrote:The devs define the "roadmap"
#3 :D
has anyone see Maitake ?

Sorry, I missed #3. Still, this is just more for the devs to read. No disrespect :hug: .

i think

has to be high on their list with bitwig being on those little surface thingy thangs, i know they are powerful, but they are no full pc.
• Logic Pro 10.8.1
• MacBook Pro 2023 - M2 MAX - 96 GB RAM
• Focusrite Red 8Line + UAD Satellite

qtheerearranger wrote:i think

has to be high on their list with bitwig being on those little surface thingy thangs, i know they are powerful, but they are no full pc.
Its a full pc which can work as a tablet fyi. Not the reverse. It is a pc but the size compaired to a desktop ofc there will be difference in power. But user funcionallity is same just less usb ports and no dvd/bluray player
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

All I want is to be able to have a large amount of notes and automation in arranger view and not have the GUI lag. Its to the point where dragging a selection of clips can take over a minute.

PresetNoob wrote: - track freezing, revert midi
Functionality is already there: Nest all your effects within the instrument then Bounce In Place. Put midi in clip launcher, disable instrument.

I'm not by my computer but can this be put under one command with the Macro launcher?

Return to “Bitwig”