Is there a vst FX that can fusion two different musics into one new music

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oh dear, that will get the dilettante going..

Teksonik wrote:
OBYONETAOPY wrote:I desesperatly seek for a vst FX or VSTI that would give me the possible of playing two or more different musics (in) and give me (out) a completly new music (fusion/merge/morph/etc... of the in musics added)
I think he's asking some kind of algorithmic or A.I. plugin that takes two different styles of music and creates a new piece of music.
A completely new music. For fifty bucks. & it has to be HARMONIOUS, unlike the YURKY result which is what we would all expect. I didn't reply quickly but wanted to watch the thread unfold. So the OP feels entitled to do next-to-nothing and expect this magical result. I wouldn't ridicule someone for being this childlike, but was in no wise surprised to see the arrogance.

Gamma-UT wrote:I see Jedinhopy's evil twin from the mirror universe has arrived.
I actually thought he was jedinhopy..... :scared:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

In order to even think of being naïve require some form of acquaintance of it. There is an entire oevre of naïve art and music.

Today one cannot escape the history behind the works herein. But, as seen here, we still have those who think they can be such without that evil word....work. :roll:
Barry

GO and LEARN how to build a car, instead of buying one, or receiving one for free, you stupids idiotics fools,

you are ""the morons"" that think in order to use a cooker, you need to learn how to make the gaz, the matches, and the freeking cooker...and what's worse, you don't even see how stupids you are, and you keep on tryng to break me, but only wasting your time n energy on a lost battle....

GO BACK TO YOUR LEARNINGS and the infatueted heads that they seems to give you, untill they explode with pride conceited.

Those that want to learn mecanics of musics, good for them, and I don't criticise them, it's their choices, but don't you freeking try to impose the choices of ones unto anothers....OR be prepared to fullfill your exigencies by firstly doing it yourself in all that there is available for free or not,

learn how to build a house instead of buying, or receiving one for free already made

learn how to build a plane instead of buying a ticket, or receiving one for free to fly it

learn how to make a Planet instead of coming to live on Earth and say stupid things for free

learn how to create a girl from scratch instead of shagging the already made ones from others

learn how to grow crops,, grinde it, and how to bake your bread instead of buying or receiving some for free from others

and learn to make everything you have (clothes, instruments, etc...) that came from others, bought or not....BUT, you are too freeking dumboz to see clear into your own stupidity, affraid of learning how to cure it up...

FIRST MAN on Earth did not learn music, he played it on STONES by himself (free stones that he did not have to learn how to make) , and he learned himself from his own experiments with different stones (all there for free, not made by him), that's exactly what I do, I use all of your free stones (vst, vsti, n daws), to make my musics without wanting to learn anything from others about how to make music, as to stay free, naive, in a complete discovery by myself and most specially because I despise your World that only gives possible tuitions to the rich ones, and forget those that have no money that would like to learn too... I don't want to learn how to make music, I want to make music like a first man on Earth of modern time...

SO, I do it MY WAY, if you don't like it or do not understand it, then bug off...there are other topics than this one you can GO AND rot....(n u probably did already, because I see the likes of youz on many topics of naive people on this forum..or others)

Do you realise that on others planets, all of your musical EARTHEN knowledge is useless, for others folks have their own way of doing, and this multiplied by the millions inhabited planets in the vast UNIVERSE ?

Amen.

If you don't want any external knowledge, then stop asking us for our input.

On the other hand, if you're going to ask us for our input, stop being an ass when we give it to you. Our opinions are even "for FREE"

to GUITARZAN

I am investigating with your key words given "" Conceptual Algorithmic Music vst "" and there r plenty nice links and music gears that talks my language ...

like this Karlheinz Essl http://www.essl.at/software.html who tailored tools for composition, live performance and sound design towards the needs of musicians who are interested in generative music, randomness and indeterminacy.

that is where I can be ""tagged"" in at the moment (but I don't like tags -_-) :

Non-deterministic music (Biles 2002), or music that cannot be repeated, for example, ordinary wind chimes (Dorin 2001). This perspective comes from the broader generative art movement.

This revolves around the idea that music, or sounds may be "generated" by someone "farming" parameters within an ecology, such that the ecology will perpetually produce different variation based on the parameters and algorithms used in the tools used.

But I don't farm, I paint with sounds, vibrations, tones, using vst, vsti, daw or else that can records or make sounds

WOUAHHHH, GUITARZAN, thanks a lot (u r not a waste of time like others here), your few key words GIVEN have open the doors to the worlds of like BRIAN ENO, PIERRE HENRY, TERRY RILLEY, etc.... my favorite MUSICIANS, pionneers in BIZARE MUSICS and new unconventionnal ways of doing MUSIC.....(sorry, if I miss others names, but they are all my inspiring ways of making music....INCLUDING pink floyd, RENE AUBRY, etc... OF COURSE)

chk071 wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:I dont see why not. You're only talking about better-than-Melodyne pitch recognition, speech-recognition-tier algorithms to identify individual instrumentation, neural-network musical structure recognition software, and a knowledge base of genre structures coupled with genetic algorithms capable of generating entirely new structures both 'creatively' and 'meaningfully'. Im sure any good programmer could knock that up in a weekend.
Would you like a free rocket car and pony with your $50 leading-edge artificial intelligence VST plugin?
:lol:

Made my evening, thanks. :)
+1
my music:
soundcloud.com/septimon-band
blend.io/septimon

Is this and the other thread a wind up?

Maybe it's a 'returning member' trying to tease us? :hihi:

Doug1978 wrote:Is this and the other thread a wind up?

Maybe it's a 'returning member' trying to tease us? :hihi:
Dunno. But despite expecting folk to drop everything and provide him with stuff 'free' so he can make his 'art', he's got no compunction about charging 150EUR a go for some of his albums. Even if its based on processing free music he got from other places in the internet.

However, from his music site, it would appear he runs his own web forum, possibly a nascent competitor to KVR, except with only one person on it. Admittedly, though, he does occasionally talk to himself. I really wouldnt suggest that people go there and make rude demands for VST plugins based on traditional music theory, and get stroppy when someone fails to acknowledge their 'art'. Because that would be wrong.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

:lol:
Indeed.

All a bit odd.

150€ for one album?? :shock:

A bit...ermm...precious I might think.
Barry

trimph1 wrote:150€ for one album?? :shock:

A bit...ermm...precious I might think.
Its 'licensing' y'see.

Cos real 'art' needs to be pimped out.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Well, what a bargain! If he finds a plug that mangles two albums into a third new one, and then swaps the treble with the bass he already had 2 new albums which he can then have licensed for a total of 300 bucks, as he will only spend a 50 on the plugs that's a 250 profit - well played!

Return to “Effects”