Call to Arms: Charity 2015 ($32865 raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Izotope
StutterEdit: $41
Breaktweaker: $41

^BreakTweaker already $42.

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

e@rs wrote:^BreakTweaker already $42.
oh.. hmm.. right..

BreakTweaker $43 !!! :party:

Unfinished Omnisphere Colossus - $30

Reason 8.3 with Rack Extensions - $150

XLN Addictive Trigger: $60

I think we need to quote the last bid when making a new bid, so it appears like history for the bidding on that item till the bids been updated.
Luftrum has updated the bids :)
Last edited by EnGee on Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ontol wrote:
kj.metissage wrote:U-He Synths Bundle $150
XILS Vocoder 5000 $80
Just to bring your attention to the fact I bid $80 on the vocorder previous to your bid; it just has not been updated yet.

:tu:
Thanks !

XILS Vocoder 5000 $100

All bids up till now are updated. To find your own bid on the frontpage just hit CtrL+F on the first page to search for your own username.

Don't forget the 2nd hand thread in the market place, we need your old plugins and it's all for a good cause plus you can bid on 2nd hand synths and goodies too.

PayPal and direct donations still count: $1024 in total. There's a PayPal donation button on the frontpage of luftrum.com.
Last edited by Luftrum on Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

woohoo

Luftrum All Bundle = $10
Unfinished Diva Bundle = $25
"Yeah Butch tell Paul McCartney what to do..." - Dave Grohl, Sound City

Reason 8.3 - $80
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

...also sending out a big thank you to KVR members BBFG# and U-o and transverb. They have been a tremendous help contacting companies who apparently missed my initial email. Some of the latest donations are all their credit, plus a few I got pending in my inbox - so this one's from the kids to them: :hug:
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Mutable Instruments - Warps: $150

Return to “Instruments”