still no fade?

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dom@bitwig wrote:What kind of fades do you need?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwyHFhDGuxU

overlapping one, morphing between clips
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

xbitz wrote:
dom@bitwig wrote:What kind of fades do you need?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwyHFhDGuxU

overlapping one, morphing between clips
+1 million
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

I know, that's called crossfades, and obviously a big one on the wishlist.
Still don't know if this is what the OP meant, that's why i asked...

Cheers,
Dom

dom@bitwig wrote:I know, that's called crossfades, and obviously a big one on the wishlist.
Still don't know if this is what the OP meant, that's why i asked...

Cheers,
Dom
yeah better be careful than taking peoples word by granted (y) he most likley meant crossfades but who can be sure anyway. You have open ears and thats nice. Have any idea for comprecording dom?
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard

Yes, we have several ideas for comping.
I guess crossfades are still a tiny bit higher in terms of the priority list, but it is pretty sure that we also introduce a nice comping workflow in the future.

dom@bitwig wrote:Yes, we have several ideas for comping.
I guess crossfades are still a tiny bit higher in terms of the priority list, but it is pretty sure that we also introduce a nice comping workflow in the future.
Thanks!!!! :party:
Mac OSX, Bitwig Studio, Spire, Massive

I know it's wishful thinking but spectral crossfades ala Zynaptiq Morph would be very nice.

Btw dom any plans for more algorythms for strech? Have you heard reasons strech algorythms. It is soo good. I did an a vs b comparision.. Somethingn to look into :tu:

I'm a big fan of how Reaper manages this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWxHZttunqo

I was just going to post the same Reaper video. :)

Coming from Reaper that's what I was expecting in BW and was disappointed not to see it already in place.

Return to “Bitwig”