Is there a vst FX that can fusion two different musics into one new music

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OBYONETAOPY wrote:GO and LEARN how to build a car, instead of buying one, or receiving one for free, you stupids idiotics fools,

you are ""the morons"" that think in order to use a cooker, you need to learn how to make the gaz, the matches, and the freeking cooker...and what's worse, you don't even see how stupids you are, and you keep on tryng to break me, but only wasting your time n energy on a lost battle....

GO BACK TO YOUR LEARNINGS and the infatueted heads that they seems to give you, untill they explode with pride conceited.

Those that want to learn mecanics of musics, good for them, and I don't criticise them, it's their choices, but don't you freeking try to impose the choices of ones unto anothers....OR be prepared to fullfill your exigencies by firstly doing it yourself in all that there is available for free or not,

learn how to build a house instead of buying, or receiving one for free already made

learn how to build a plane instead of buying a ticket, or receiving one for free to fly it

learn how to make a Planet instead of coming to live on Earth and say stupid things for free

learn how to create a girl from scratch instead of shagging the already made ones from others

learn how to grow crops,, grinde it, and how to bake your bread instead of buying or receiving some for free from others

and learn to make everything you have (clothes, instruments, etc...) that came from others, bought or not....BUT, you are too freeking dumboz to see clear into your own stupidity, affraid of learning how to cure it up...

FIRST MAN on Earth did not learn music, he played it on STONES by himself (free stones that he did not have to learn how to make) , and he learned himself from his own experiments with different stones (all there for free, not made by him), that's exactly what I do, I use all of your free stones (vst, vsti, n daws), to make my musics without wanting to learn anything from others about how to make music, as to stay free, naive, in a complete discovery by myself and most specially because I despise your World that only gives possible tuitions to the rich ones, and forget those that have no money that would like to learn too... I don't want to learn how to make music, I want to make music like a first man on Earth of modern time...

SO, I do it MY WAY, if you don't like it or do not understand it, then bug off...there are other topics than this one you can GO AND rot....(n u probably did already, because I see the likes of youz on many topics of naive people on this forum..or others)

Do you realise that on others planets, all of your musical EARTHEN knowledge is useless, for others folks have their own way of doing, and this multiplied by the millions inhabited planets in the vast UNIVERSE ?
This will make a great libretto for Chipspeech. :clap:

secretkillerofnames wrote:
OBYONETAOPY wrote:GO and LEARN how to build a car, instead of buying one, or receiving one for free, you stupids idiotics fools,

you are ""the morons"" that think in order to use a cooker, you need to learn how to make the gaz, the matches, and the freeking cooker...and what's worse, you don't even see how stupids you are, and you keep on tryng to break me, but only wasting your time n energy on a lost battle....

GO BACK TO YOUR LEARNINGS and the infatueted heads that they seems to give you, untill they explode with pride conceited.

Those that want to learn mecanics of musics, good for them, and I don't criticise them, it's their choices, but don't you freeking try to impose the choices of ones unto anothers....OR be prepared to fullfill your exigencies by firstly doing it yourself in all that there is available for free or not,

learn how to build a house instead of buying, or receiving one for free already made

learn how to build a plane instead of buying a ticket, or receiving one for free to fly it

learn how to make a Planet instead of coming to live on Earth and say stupid things for free

learn how to create a girl from scratch instead of shagging the already made ones from others

learn how to grow crops,, grinde it, and how to bake your bread instead of buying or receiving some for free from others

and learn to make everything you have (clothes, instruments, etc...) that came from others, bought or not....BUT, you are too freeking dumboz to see clear into your own stupidity, affraid of learning how to cure it up...

FIRST MAN on Earth did not learn music, he played it on STONES by himself (free stones that he did not have to learn how to make) , and he learned himself from his own experiments with different stones (all there for free, not made by him), that's exactly what I do, I use all of your free stones (vst, vsti, n daws), to make my musics without wanting to learn anything from others about how to make music, as to stay free, naive, in a complete discovery by myself and most specially because I despise your World that only gives possible tuitions to the rich ones, and forget those that have no money that would like to learn too... I don't want to learn how to make music, I want to make music like a first man on Earth of modern time...

SO, I do it MY WAY, if you don't like it or do not understand it, then bug off...there are other topics than this one you can GO AND rot....(n u probably did already, because I see the likes of youz on many topics of naive people on this forum..or others)

Do you realise that on others planets, all of your musical EARTHEN knowledge is useless, for others folks have their own way of doing, and this multiplied by the millions inhabited planets in the vast UNIVERSE ?
This will make a great libretto for Chipspeech. :clap:
:lol:

I can build or restore my cars. And I restored my home.

And all that puffery is just a laugh fest

:tu: :lol:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

BTW...
Nice strawman you got there. :tu:
Barry

Sampleconstruct wrote:Well, what a bargain! If he finds a plug that mangles two albums into a third new one, and then swaps the treble with the bass he already had 2 new albums which he can then have licensed for a total of 300 bucks, as he will only spend a 50 on the plugs that's a 250 profit - well played!
this thread is hilarious!
my music:
soundcloud.com/septimon-band
blend.io/septimon

OBYONETAOPY wrote: GO BACK TO YOUR LEARNINGS and the infatueted heads that they seems to give you, untill they explode with pride conceited.

So it's people that actually acknowledge they needed to learn music before doing music that are arrogant. Your notion - a spoiled child's pure freedom - is the only honest path? The two threads you have here are abut taking someone else's music and through someone else's program doing a magic trick, which is the idea of a child, and you essentially want that for nothing (at best, you demand this for fifty bucks or less!).
OBYONETAOPY wrote: all that there is available for free

OBYONETAOPY wrote: I use all of your free stones (vst, vsti, n daws), to make my musics without wanting to learn anything from others about how to make music, as to stay free, naive, in a complete discovery by myself and most specially because I despise your World that only gives possible tuitions to the rich ones,

So because you cry "I have no money", everything has to be provided to you; wholly reliant on the work of other people, you want software created by people that obtained all that knowledge, while you have utter contempt for all of this you feel entitled to... You're just an asshole, you have all of this grandiose lingo to toss at us to justify being a horrible, entitled little shit. "naive" my ass.
OBYONETAOPY wrote:I don't want to learn how to make music, I want to make music like a first man on Earth of modern time...
Bullshit, you want to stand on the backs of others that learned and did the work as honest people. This whole 'naive' thing is nonsense, you aren't naive, you're just too grand to do any honest work. Now this primitivist pose. This is something you read about, it can't possibly be authentic; in fact you want some sophisticated, state-of-the-art and beyond technology in order to take already extant 'music tracks' and a couple pushes of a button and it's yours, now you'll delude yourself you have something to show (and, it appears, you seek to profit by). Go and f**k yourself now.

I can't believe that this troll get answers here. I mean really???? Do you really think that this utter crap needs a serious answer? I mean really????
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:I can't believe that this troll get answers here. I mean really???? Do you really think that this utter crap needs a serious answer? I mean really????
Apparently the spoiled Victorian child thought he could
After all he is "entitled" :lol:
Barry

trimph1 wrote:
murnau wrote:I can't believe that this troll get answers here. I mean really???? Do you really think that this utter crap needs a serious answer? I mean really????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-l951YMJOk
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:
trimph1 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-l951YMJOk
:tu:
Barry

The mousse indeed can be a MUSIC INSTRUMENT

try ROLLOSONIC

http://www.rollosonic.com/Pages/RolloSONIC_Intro.html

Your verbal writen diarhees of scholars musicians on this forum, can be turned into music too, with a converting text to music algorythmic fractal software (but I won't do that because I am sure to get crap music out it, like most of your posts here)

You think old schools musicians like uz are the Elite, but you are more and more replaced by robots, and you'll end up, repairing the robots, like your car mecanic man in dirty garages :clap:

nah, I shouldn't go there, the humor and the irony available probably only to me
Last edited by jancivil on Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

nvm
Last edited by Michael L on Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

Nah - scrub the VST plugin to mix 2 tracks into new tunes.

It's clear - he just needs a DJ (and did someone mention cats???)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQnForWPm78

Now let me STRAIGHTEN UP many lies said by some here (no wonder? as usual crap talkers use lies to try to advantage their point of view IN FRONT OF OTHERS when they r taken into their own trap of stupidity)

1) I NEVER TAKE MUSICS FROM OTHERS to render them into another unrecognisable music, I construct my own music by myself from scratch, sounds, melodies (when there is any), rythms, etc...and work them after to twist, tweak n bend them with free vst vsti untill I get what pleases me...

2) I NEVER use any atomatic music generator to create a whole track or a whole album by clicking on JUST a button and the track, the album is done, NEVER....because I like to PAINT my music, I like to make it by myself, I like the interaction and discoveries made with MIXING my own sounds creations, even so I use a computer to do it, and not a guitar...

That said, you can now go and read how I work my music from this video here :

https://youtu.be/Y2vjb-ZpuL4

this PIANO TOX is directly made from another track I made from scratch by myself, MAIL en COLIS here

https://youtu.be/AkGQIC6wTrU

AND all that without using any music robots that makes music instead of you, or stealing any musics made by others (like some liars said in some posts under this topic...) because I love making music from scratch and to prove that : even if you did not do any music schools, even if you don't know how to play an instrument, you CAN INDEED still MAKE some MUSIC that pleases you, and that's ALL that's counts after all...

NO MATTERS what detractors may tell you...or lie to you....YOU ARE ALL CREATORS, you just got to find the right tools with which your own creativity will be able to express itself.... and if you want to learn in music schools then do it, it's fine with me too, but don't come and bug me to be like youz and don't try to spread lies on me to prove your rotten points, if I don't want to live like youz...

GOT IT, DIG IT, and F OFF if you don"t like my way of life...

http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Return to “Effects”