DAW crashes when I close plugin

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm running Studio One v. 2.6 and everything works fine with Melda plugins until I try to remove it from the track insert. Then it crashes the DAW. Anyone else having this problem and is there a fix for it? I would like to use these products if possible.

Hmmm, ok, so which OS are you using? I also assume you are using the newest version of the plugins (9.10). Also... VST2/VST3/AU? Please be specific.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

GazzerG wrote:I'm running Studio One v. 2.6 and everything works fine with Melda plugins until I try to remove it from the track insert. Then it crashes the DAW. Anyone else having this problem and is there a fix for it? I would like to use these products if possible.
This is a problem in Studio One and has been there for years, Waves first pointed it out to them and to this day have been unwilling to unable to fix it. It affects loads of plugins from different manufacturers. Turn the plugin power button off and then remove it usually works.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

Return to “MeldaProduction”