Plugin licensing error?

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I started this project in Beta 10 or 11, cant remember exactly, but Im using the official 1.2 release now and I keep getting this weird error when I try to export audio or just do stuff in the project.

The timing is kinda random so Im not sure how youd be able to reproduce this, I seem to only be getting it with Soundtoys, Play engine from EastWest and the QL Spaces plugin.

every time I try to export all the tracks I get that error midway. :(

So the project file is unworkable, if anyone has any fixes for this please let me know!

Here's a screenshot of the same error just 4 instances of it side by side.

Also I get errors from Play engine saying I dont have a license for that sound when I can load the same sound in a new project, or even moving the affected track to a new tab, letting it load and it'll play fine..and I can move the track back into the original project and most times its fine. Help?! :roll:

With the bounce bug and several other bugs annoying me and now this, I dont know if I can continue to use this program with all the bugs. I hope the devs can sort it out!
Im on Win10 64bit.

Edit: Every time this happens Bitwig full on crashes/freezes and clicking X doesnt work so I have to close it via End Task in the Task Manager, even then that doesnt always work the first time so I just do it a couple of times till it fully closes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi I don't know if your on windows platform
but if you are I was having loads of vst problems
until I ran BWS in Administrator mode
then all was well

cheers
kev
BWS 5.0.6,Spark LE, V Collection 9.2 BS1 & BS PRO, KS & KS pro keylab 25, Axiom pro 49,Behringer UMC1820,LPP ProFx8 v2 Icon m+, KRK 10/3,win 10 pro,i7 5820k 4ghz ,16G ddr 4 1TB NVMe.M2 msi x99a sli + NV GF Gt710, Matrix Brute Roland TR8S

Return to “Bitwig”