Groovecube Exciton?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all, someone know if Groovecube Exciton is still availabe for sale? The site exist but I try to contact the creator but no response!
Thanks

???

Looks like you can still buy it via share-it:
https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/chec ... ge=English

Then if I buy here I'll receive product key istantly from share-it or from groovecube site?

My guess is from share-it. Maybe s.o. who bought it there can confirm. I always wanted to buy it, but found the price too high for a product that has not been updated for years.

You are right, but i try the demo and I find exciton very very great synth! I want to try to buy it!!!

Good luck, let us know how it went.

I just checked and my license for Exciton is NFR otherwise I'd sell it to you but you made me remember how nice this synth really is........wonder why it never caught on more ? :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Great synth for leads, always reminded me of Prophet 5. Unfortunately defunct and Windows only.

Not defunct here....working fine. :shrug: Development stopped ? Yes sadly.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I remember this! For its time it did sound quite good as far as I remember. But by today's standards it's nothing special and not something I would pay money for. A pretty basic VA synth.
No signature here!

robotmonkey wrote: A pretty basic VA synth.
DIVA is a "pretty basic VA synth" as well but they both have their own character. :wink:

Would I pay $75 for Exciton now ? Oh hell no........... :shrug:

Hi

Exciton is one of my favorite synths from yesteryear - some of the pads are really complex and evolving in nature.

But yes, at the price perhaps not a good long term investment (if only because it is not 64 bit).

There was a time when Exciton was on group buy for $35; so you might post a WTB in the marketplace at that price point

OK thanks, I'll try!

Return to “Instruments”