One Synth Challenge #80: MUX by MuTools (Voting Over, preliminary results in)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MuLab App MuLab Plugin

I understand the modular freedom can be a bit distracting when making music. But trick is: limit yourself a bit, choose a bunch of sounds and go for an amazing track

mutools wrote:I understand the modular freedom can be a bit distracting when making music. But trick is: limit yourself a bit, choose a bunch of sounds and go for an amazing track
Is there a handy MUX set up for the latter part of that? :love:

MUX' preset library

ontrackp wrote:Thanks. I really appreciate the tips!
Playing around with building synths is so much fun it's going to be hard to actually write some music!
haha ...make sounds ! :singer: The sounds become the track :wink:

Is there a way to add the AIPS on/off button to the front panel? I can't drag it and none of the menu items seem to apply.

This is a really FUN synth!

I love Mulab/mux and really looking forward to the tracks this month.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

bibz1st wrote:I love Mulab/mux women and really looking forward to the tracks women this month.
There, fixed that for ya.

Haha thanks, that predictive typing just doent work sometimes :lol:
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

ontrackp wrote:Is there a way to add the AIPS on/off button to the front panel?
No. If a component type is not in the "Add Component" list, it cannot be part of a MUX front panel. Just to be complete, here is the doc page wrt creating front panels:
http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/mux/mu ... anels.html

Thanks, I have reviewed that page in the overall documentation. I've decided to start my entry for this month by building my "perfect synth" which is roughly modeled after my old Oberheim Xpander, with some improvements based on the MUX components and it would be useful if those parameters could be on the front panel. Not really important though, there is plenty to work with!

One other question -- and I apologize to the group, perhaps these questions should be in the MUX support thread -- it does not seem possible to make multiple selections in the front panel editor, for instance in order to move a number of panels at the same time -- is this correct?

Thanks very much -- I'm really enjoying this synth.

z.prime wrote:
bibz1st wrote:I love Mulab/mux women and really looking forward to the tracks women this month.
There, fixed that for ya.

ontrackp wrote:Thanks, I have reviewed that page in the overall documentation. I've decided to start my entry for this month by building my "perfect synth"
That is so cool :D :D

good luck :tu:

It seemed like a logical starting point and if I can figure out how to save it as a pre-set I will share it with the group.

ontrackp wrote:I've decided to start my entry for this month by building my "perfect synth" which is roughly modeled after my old Oberheim Xpander, with some improvements based on the MUX components and it would be useful if those parameters could be on the front panel. Not really important though, there is plenty to work with!
Attention, it's almost half october, if you wanna finish your OSC track...!
One other question -- and I apologize to the group, perhaps these questions should be in the MUX support thread -- it does not seem possible to make multiple selections in the front panel editor, for instance in order to move a number of panels at the same time -- is this correct?
Correct, sorry about that. But if the components are grouped in a group frame, moving the group frame will also move all it's child components.

Grrrr!!!!! Soundcloud is being stupid. For some reason it says I'm 4 mins over my 3 hours, but deleting songs isn't working. It still says I have 49 tracks after I delete old ones. I think it is an error on their part. Maybe, eventually, it will clear itself up.

Return to “Instruments”