Time Lapse Video / Sky Symphony

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello Gang,

after having filmed many Videos over the summer and tons of editing time and composing work I like to Show you my newst Video:
Sky Symphony
It's a Kind of hybrid Thing between orchestral & electronical elements. I hope you enjoy it, Feedback would make me happy! :party:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qaTc0XeCQY

I liked it all, but my favourite part was the first section which I thought was quite cinematic, particularly when you introduced the rhythmic elements and the theremin. The second part had quite a French flavour (probably due to the accordion), and by the third section your're getting a little jazzy. That's a nice transition and fade into the night-time sequence.

Good work :)

This is really cool! I especially liked the first and last musical segments (the last one had a serious 1960s spy thriller thing going on).

seismic1 wrote:I liked it all, but my favourite part was the first section which I thought was quite cinematic, particularly when you introduced the rhythmic elements and the theremin. The second part had quite a French flavour (probably due to the accordion), and by the third section your're getting a little jazzy. That's a nice transition and fade into the night-time sequence.

Good work :)
hey seismic, thanks a lot for your positive & detailed Feedback concerning all three parts. I'm glad you also liked the transitions! have a nice week-end!

davidstiles wrote:This is really cool! I especially liked the first and last musical segments (the last one had a serious 1960s spy thriller thing going on).
hey david, thanks for stopping by and lending your ears! I'm glad you liked the different segments! and yes, as you say it - the last track has indeed some of that ancient filmscore vibe in it... :)

greetings

wolf

might be some weekend listeners? :phones:

Great stuff, I've always enjoyed time-lapsed clouds, and your music complements the footage very well. A challenging project, with very nice results!

kryptonaut wrote:Great stuff, I've always enjoyed time-lapsed clouds, and your music complements the footage very well. A challenging project, with very nice results!
hey kryptonaut, thanks a lot for listening and your uplifting words! I'm glad you liked the cloud movements and the Music! also thanks for valueing the amount of work!

cheers!

wolf

Great work! I am Swedish but I live in Hong Kong since 10 years back, and man did I miss the summer in Europe when I watched your time lapse. Your music is nice and it is also innovative, which makes it fun. :tu:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

ATN69 wrote:Great work! I am Swedish but I live in Hong Kong since 10 years back, and man did I miss the summer in Europe when I watched your time lapse. Your music is nice and it is also innovative, which makes it fun. :tu:
Hey thanks for this friendly review! Makes me happy that my Video evoked a positive remembrance of europe! also big thanks for mentioning the innovative moments :tu:

wolf

Really good.
My favourite part is the first and last section, as Davidstiles.
I'm impressed, what work ! :clap:
I've listened twice, it's a very rich piece.

Daniel Pompougnac wrote:Really good.
My favourite part is the first and last section, as Davidstiles.
I'm impressed, what work ! :clap:
I've listened twice, it's a very rich piece.
thanks a lot for your rich words, Daniel!
I'm glad you listened even twice! :party:

greetings

wolf

Return to “Music Cafe”