Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am just bought Serum from Apostate, nice and smooth.

V0rtex wrote:I am just bought Serum from Apostate, nice and smooth.
Sold Serum to V0rtex, easygoing buyer, perfect transaction! :tu:
Ha ha suck it!

Bought a bunch of expansions off Mobetta, all went well :)
Duh

Bought EAReverb from incubus. A painless and swift transaction, just the way i like it! Thanks bud! :-)

Snatched NI Supercharger from ruslan.st - very speedy communication and one of my fastest buy here ever. Thank you! :)
Last edited by Proteinshake on Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you, Proteinshake - very fast and easy transaction, great pleasure to deal with you.

kneecapped sold me nerve...all went smoothly!
2019 Mac Pro - 28 Core Xeon, 384 GB RAM, 8 TB SSD

2018 Macbook Pro - 6 Core i9, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD

Ableton 10 Suite, Bitwig Studio, Studio One Pro 4, FL Studio 20

TOO MANY PLUGINS TO NAME :hihi:

I purchased Galaxy Vintage D from Trannin I can't fault the communication as it was fantastic, very fast replies and provided great support during the license transfer procedure despite the transfer being more complicated than usual (a two part process). Although he doesn't have the greatest post count on here (like myself) he has still contributed to the forum and you will find previous positive feedback via this thread. In conclusion, highly recommended/trusted seller.

Just bought Waves Gold Bundle from PremEye. Great transaction. Fast and uncomplicated. Absolutely recommended.

Sold Waves Gold Bundle to oleg1978
Super smooth transaction! Quick payment and great communication.
PremEye

Sold Diva to stepkus, perfect buyer who made everything really easy. Reccomended.
Ha ha suck it!

Bought Acon Equalize from KVR user Baxterbrown.
The transaction went through absolutely smoothly, would definitely do business with him again. :tu:
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

CJG007 wrote:Bought EAReverb from incubus. A painless and swift transaction, just the way i like it! Thanks bud! :-)
Back at cha! Great guy to do business with :)

Sold Reason 8.3 to naivsupr. Prompt communication, the deal went very smooth, would recommend as a nice buyer!

I bought D16 Phoscyon from TheoM this weekend. He was quick to respond. Trustworthy seller.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”