KVR MIX CHALLENGE - MC14 September 2015 - Winners announced

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jhkennedy5 wrote:Thanks, Jeff, for supporting the competition, providing the song, and providing great feedback. And thanks for picking my mix for 2nd place. At least I was nudged out by a great mix and mixer - congratulations Compyfox! Glad to be in Photonics' company as well (his mixes are consistently excellent).
photonic wrote:I am happy to reached the top 3 :D
Thank you very much Jeff. Your analysis and comments helped a lot to achiev a better result. It was a pleasure to work with this material.

My congratulations to Compyfox and jhkennedy5 (thanx for your comment mate :hug:). You both did a great job!
slick3gz wrote:Congrats on the win CompyFox! Thanks again to Jeff for providing the material to work with and the feedback. I was really happy even though I didn't make the top 3. I feel like my mixing skills progressed a little further with this effort.
You are all quite welcome and thank you again to all who had nice comments about the song. Just FYI, I wrote the song about the first night I went out with my wife, just after I met her. So it is an important song for obvious reasons and you guys all did an awesome job with it!

Dang! Can I get one of those prizes????? :D

Hi Jeff,

What a nice story about why you made this track!
I will take the DeVerberate from AconDigital. This will give me more freedom during mixing.
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

StClair wrote:Dang! Can I get one of those prizes????? :D
We usually don't do this - so... sorry.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Return to “Production Techniques”