One Synth Challenge #79: Lokomotiv (z.prime wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Voted.

I need to say "voted" in this topic to my votes become valid? :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

How many of us are first/second time OSC participants in OSC#79?

I've already voted few days back.

No 2s and 1s this time...! :party:

There is rare chance that I change my voting to 1s or 2s for any one in remaining days.

As mentioned earlier in this topic, all tracks have been listened at least 4 times for voting. And some favourites have been played many times.

The main reason for not giving 1s or 2s is that I do not feel myself eligible to rate low any experienced musicians' work. And if any one who is just starting, low rating is very discouraging for them.

All tracks have been amazing and each had very unique thought and texture to enjoy. :clap: :phones:

Best of luck to everyone. :tu:

Voted.

Dee.P.Tree wrote:How many of us are first/second time OSC participants in OSC#79?
I'm a first timer to the OSC...I seem to recall there were at least a couple of others

OK what the hell is with all the great tracks this month....im serious....anyway I voted.

Dee.P.Tree wrote:As mentioned earlier in this topic, all tracks have been listened at least 4 times
If my maths are correct :pray: that's 10 hours, 40 minutes and 52 seconds!

You certainly need some spare time to fully commit to this comp :!:

pylon wrote:
Dee.P.Tree wrote:As mentioned earlier in this topic, all tracks have been listened at least 4 times
If my maths are correct :pray: that's 10 hours, 40 minutes and 52 seconds!

You certainly need some spare time to fully commit to this comp :!:
:D .. I commute every day for about 1.5 hour to 2 hour based on traffic for my regular job.

So.. 11 hours are easily available to me without using additional time of next month OSC. And one additional practice I started from this month is to note down and modify votes each time listen a track (as soon as it is uploaded).

Yes, this has reduced some time for other music. But, here also I learn listening various thoughts and styles. So, I enjoy this. :phones:

Voted.

Great collection off tracks. Enjoyed listening.
Good luck everybody.

Voted!
Lots of great tracks, still listening and many favourites. Will comment on soundcloud soon as i can.
Good luck everyone :)

Voted
GLTA
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

V for Voted. Good luck everyone!

VOTED :hyper:

Voted.
Lots of great, very varied tracks.

Return to “Instruments”